Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, I see," Paimon replied.

"So about travel to Inazuma, are you sure you gonna go there?" Kazuha asked while looking at me.

"Yes. I'm sure." I said.

"Ok then. But be careful to go there. In the middle to go to Inazuma, because it describes the country as having a "tense" and "dangerous" environment and discourages traveling there." Beidou instructed.

"Yes, so...just be careful. Many of the travelers or tourists failed to go there because of the heavy rain and heavy fog in the middle to go there." Kazuha plus.

"Umm...so that's why many of the people are afraid with Inazuma for example like that? Impossible." I said. "Oh, no-I mean...ok! We will not gonna be afraid of that." Paimon acts confidently.

"Perfect if you are very brave with that. I very much support you to always stay safe over there." Kazuha said. "Yes, thanks," I said.

Beidou instructs her subordinates to move the ship. The ship slowly leaving Liyue and slowly coming to Inazuma.

Inazuma...we're coming for you.

After having heavy rain and heavy fog in the middle of the road, Inazuma already in front of their eyes,

"Wow! Is that...Inazuma?" Paimon asked amazed by the view in front of her.

"Yes, welcome to my hometown, everyone!" Kazuha answered.

This is very beautiful. Inazuma is calmer and calmer for me. There are Maple Trees who welcoming us, the traditionally Inazuma (Japanese) style houses, and I can see there are Inazuma guards who guarding the place (yeah, a lot of 'em).

"Yes. What do you think, Traveler?" Beidou asked me.

"Beautiful. I can feel a calm and warm sensation. I can say...it's very gorgeous." I answered. "Uh-huh. A lot of the tourists like Inazuma because of the beauty of the land." Kazuha said.

"Wait...are there other tourists that safe go here?" Paimon asked glanced at Kazuha. "Of course. As I said before, indeed many of them failed to go here, but there are many of them safe go here too, just like us." Kazuha answered realizes that Paimon glanced at him.

"Ooh ok then," Paimon said.

"Oh yes, if I want to know, what's your plan to go here by the way? It's so seldom who wants to go here for something like war. Many of them go here for the theory or the history of Inazuma." Beidou told.

"Well, we got here just like the rest of them. Searching theory, mysteries, and history of Inazuma. As I can hear from the rumors, many of the people say that the Archon who rules and protects Inazuma is not that nice to her people. Is that right?" I asked.

Kazuha and Beidou are just silent. They are not responding to me but I can see that they trying to digest the answer.

Kazuha and Beidou stare at each other, seems looks kinda suspicious for me.

"Umm...we honestly say...yes, you're right," Kazuha said. "Huh?! Why is that?" Paimon asked.

"Umm...I guess we better not talk about it now. You guys just have fun in here, don't worry." Kazuha replied. "Really?" I asked. "Yes...really," Kazuha answered.

"Ok then. But...where are we gonna live?" Paimon asked. "Don't worry about that, Kazuha already give you a rented house in Inazuma City. And about exploring...I guess you're gonna do it by yourself because I and Kazuha are a little busy after this. Sorry." Beidou told.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I have my companion here and that's already enough for me to explore there and there." I answered.

"Alright then, for a while, I'm gonna take you to where Inazuma City is and know where is your rented house," Kazuha said with his gentle smile.

"Aight! Thank you!" Paimon said. "Your very welcome!" Kazuha said.

Y/N and Paimon follow Kazuha to Inazuma City. You are both always amazed by Inazuma's view. When you already arrived at Inazuma City, you are more amazed.

"What a gorgeous," I said. "Yeah! Paimon can't stop amazed by this place!" Paimon plus. "I know you are gonna love this very much!" Kazuha said glanced at us.

"Then...here we are," Kazuha said. "This is the rented house? Cool!" Paimon said. "Yep. Hehe, I'm just doing my best choice to make you comfortable. Welcome!" Kazuha said.

Kazuha opens the door and Paimon directly rushes over to the rented house. But me? I'm still in front of the door with Kazuha.

"You don't want to go in, Y/N?" Kazuha asked. "I am. But I'm just gonna say to you...thank you so much, Kazuha. And I'm very thankful for Beidou who was very kind in taking us to Inazuma." I said.

"*Chuckles*, it's no very problem. You go here with Paimon, must be something. And I know...that something must be deeply mysterious." Kazuha said give me a very bright smile on his face.

"*Laughs*, you can bet that." I laughed.

We stare at each other for a little long time. Gee...his red eyes always keep focusing on me and his white hair blown by the wind makes his face more handsome.

"Oops, I'm sorry I..." I said a little stammered. "*Laughs*, it's ok. Don't need to say sorry. Now get in. Just make yourself comfortable, ok?" Kazuha said.

"Roger that," I answered.

Before I close the door, I look at Kazuha once again (gosh he's so handsome😥), but then I get in and I can hear Kazuha leaving.

Tired! That's the only answer I want to greet for this house. I go to the bedroom and see Paimon already sleeping so well.

I change my clothes to sleeping clothes (some sort of like pajama), then sleep too. (Our beds are miss not like a married couple beds 😑).

I close my eyes and just wish I have a good dream.

Inazuma...I made it.

To be continued....