"Aunt Yelena!"

You pushed your chair away from the table and sprinted toward the front door, tackling her into a hug. "Hey, kiddo." She whispered. "Woah," she laughed, "you're squeezing me really hard... please don't break my ribs."

"Sorry." You pulled away.

You both maintained a solid second of eye contact before you both let out an obnoxious squeal. The two of you wrapped each other in a hug again, swaying back and forth.

"I missed you so much." You whispered.

"I know, doll. I wanted to come visit earlier but the plane tickets just keep getting more expensive! I had to pick up a double shift to get here in time for Christmas."

You held her a little tighter. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

As you pulled away, she let out a small laugh. "Oh no," she reached a hand out to cup your cheek, "don't cry!"

You hadn't even realized it, but a tear glided down your cheek. You swatted at it, trying to erase it's presence.

The two of you walked back to the table hand in hand. When your Aunt Yelena sat down at the table, she took quick note of the blonde boy she was placed next to. As you sat down across from him, you raised your eyebrows at your aunt. She quickly understood the gesture, and her eyes widened. Her lips followed with a smile before she pointed to him not so subtly and mouthed he's cute.

You internally cringed as Johnny held in a chuckle, clearly seeing her remark out of the corner of his eyes. He turned to her then and extended a hand. "Hi, I'm Johnny Lawrence. I'm..."

You gulped as he looked to you for further instruction.

"My boyfriend."

The two of you had never really thrown the word around. But just today when you were trapped under Kreese's deathly intentions, you had considered this concept more than probable. In fact, you loved the way it sounded. You never thought you were that type of girl... but saying that Johnny Lawrence was your boyfriend, made you feel alive.

The rest of the cobras introduced themselves to your Aunt Yelena. She then got so invested as to what friends you were making, that she went around to everyone and chatted. It was wonderful seeing her again, especially considering she was a natural at making new friends. She was as extroverted as they come, and she could fit in anywhere. You admired that about her, and you desired to be like her in that aspect.

That was the moment you realized...

All of your family was under one roof.

Doc and Marty were your guardian angels. They watched over you from the start, guiding you down your destined path. Although they hadn't known your path either, you grew together and expanded upon the concepts of time. They also taught you that time is a very fragile entity. Everything you do can and will effect your future in some way or another. If you hadn't peaked out of the blinds that first night at the record shop, the cobras would have traveled down to the beach without sparing you another glance. Because of that one simple moment, you changed the course of time and your future.

Mr. Miyagi expanded upon those beliefs. He helped you remain calm and centered when the world seemed to crumble around you. He took careful note as to your strengths and weaknesses, and made sure to challenge them both. He knew that the only way you would ever grow and learn, would be to put you on the outside of the box. His teachings were a display of affection, an offering of thanks toward you for continuing on your father's legacy, training under his shadow. He made sure to keep you on track, in hopes of you never turning out to be another version of your uncle. And in the end, he became a father figure to you himself.