Manipulative House elves

Armed with an overflowing vault and excitement to try on new clothes with her new body Holly Peverell made her way to Twilfitt and Tattings, but first stopped to pick up a newspaper to figure out the date so she could locate Tom. 

May 2nd, 1933

Tom was born in December 1926, so that made him 6 years old.

6 years old? How could she kill a little kid? The thought made her sick. Maybe she'd have to adjust her plan She'd dwell on it later, she had shopping to do.

She walked into Twilfitt and Tattings and was pleased to find it blissfully empty, only a saleswoman was there.

"I would like to get fitted for a full wardrobe please"

The saleswoman looked up at her and seemed to judge her for a moment before squealing seemingly excited to have a new project.

"Yes of course, and we could make some of it green to match your eyes" she mumbled that last part to herself excitingly.

As she tried on the first outfit she hardly recognized the woman in the mirror, she felt like Mrs. Zabini, Blaize's mom who she had admired so much while growing up.

After letting the saleswoman gush she paid for her things and left. 

Next stop: Peverell Manor.

She twisted her ring and that triggered a dissaparition. She landed in front of a beautiful-looking manor straight from a Jane Austen book surrounded by wildflowers that danced with the wind.It was a building of cream-coloured stone with gold details that had tall floor-length windows.

Overall it was much more cheery than she expected for the Peverell house but she wasn't about to complain. 

She crossed the blood wards and marched to the front door, The second she opened the door she was met with many little pop noises. Houses elves.

"Mistress has come!" One of the elves exclaimed. They seemed very friendly and keen.

"What is your name ?" she asked the one who had spoken 

"Pippy is my name Mistress I do's the cleaning"

"and everyone else?" she asked

"Dippy" a small one answered with pride," I do's the cooking"  

"Kippy" an older looking one answered, "I do's the laundry"

"Zippy" the final one answered," I be's your personal elf mistress"

Well, it's nice to meet you all, but you really don't need to do all of that I can do my own chores, I can free you if you would prefer or pay you.

"Mistress doesn't want us?" Kippy said huge eyes brimming with tears

"No, no, no, I do want you, nevermind"

Kippy's eyes stopped tearing up right away and instead, a smug smirk took over her face.

"Of course Mistress be wanting us, we will get to work right away"

Did she just get emotionally manipulated by a house elf?