Train station take 2

She was back at the train station, but Albus Dumbledore was not who she was met with. 

Instead, a very tall, sickly pale man with the darkest features she had ever seen stood before her.

Even before he introduced himself she knew, this was Death.

"Back so soon Mistress?" Death asked her

"Well, it's not like I had an option " She snarked back, far too done to be dealing with a snarky Entity.

"Oh but you did Mistress, you know very well that you could've blocked his spell or at the very least tried to dodge it, but no, you instead choose to use an unforgivable and let yourself die"

Holly did know this, she had nothing left, after all, nothing but pain and lost friends who she would never see again.

She thought that by dying she would be able to see them all again, but no. It seems that she never gets what she wants, fate has not been kind to her.

"Well can I go see them now please?" Holly asked, knowing fully well that he knew who she was talking about.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" he asked "Once you do there is no coming back"

That gave her pause "What do you mean coming back?"

"You are my mistress you can go back if you so choose, you could even go very far back if you wanted, far enough to stop any of this happening."

She knew what he was hinting at, subtlety had always been one of her strong suits having been a Slytherin and all.  

She made a decision, one that could save everyone, her parents, Sirius, Remus and Teddy poor little Teddy who didn't have his parents anymore.

So Holly Potter looked Death in the eyes and sealed her fate.

She had a Dark Lord to kill.