"We don't have to tell them.. I like.. Erm.. I like spending time with you alone.. You know, just us two." Cheryl confesses cutely, melting Kimberley's heart further.

"As do I, we'll get plenty of alone time on tour.. Wont we?" Kimberley whispers, the ambiance changing to vulnerability instantly. No sound to be heard but the women's breathing and the engine humming.

"Promise me Kimba, promise you'll never leave my side?" The blonde frowns, quickly she glances at her saddened girlfriend.

"Baby, when have I ever given you the intention that I'd leave your side?" She asks, stopping at a red light and finally meeting the glossy brown orbs.

"If they make you leave my side.. If they do, promise you won't let them." The vulnerable Geordie squeaks, her fingers tightening around Kimberley's arm.

"I do whatever the hell I want. Nobody is going to make me do anything sweetheart." It was the confidence in her voice that instantly allowed Cheryl to relax. A sigh escapes her lips, just in time for the light to turn green.

"I just really love you" Kimberley smiles at her girls spontaneous admiration.

"I just really love you too"

--

One hour to go. Cheryl mentally speaks to herself as she hurriedly packs her belongings. She's trying to avoid her husband, and although she's not seen him in days, she can't stand the sight of him.

"So how long is this one going to last for?" Ashely asks, smugly plastering a smile on his face. Cheryl doesn't reply for a short second, but soon she turns around and looks him in the eyes.

"Five months"

"Hmm.. Any days off?"

"No" She replies instantly, he frowns and raises his eyebrow in question.

"You're going to be on stage every night?"

"No.. Not literally, but we'll probably get one day off in between each show.. But we'll obviously be practicing during that day off" She returns to packing her things, needing to hide her uneasy tone. Lies were being told to mask her time with Kimberley, of course they'd get time off - but that time belonged to her heart and soul. Her girlfriend.

"Right.. Well.. I better see you off now. I've got practice in a bit" His footsteps grow louder with each step and her heart rate is rising uneasily with each stomp to the ground.

"Aren't you going to kiss your husband goodbye?" he chuckles; she forces a smile and gives him a quick peck to the lips. Selfish Ashley wanted more, grasping the back of her neck, he claims her lips. It's sloppy and gagworthy. She takes it, because soon enough these lips will be claimed by a gentle touch. The tongue that was diving into her mouth will be replaced with a taste of cherries in the spring. Not the taste of lingering cigarette.

"Enjoy your time." He breathes, they pull away and Cheryl discreetly releases a sigh. She holds back the vile sick taste in her throat, hoping Ashley hasn't caught on to her uneasy behavior.

"Thank you" They embrace one last time, and he's out the door. Leaving her once again.

'Can't keep living like this' She whispers to herself. Her phone rings to life and the frown turns upside down to the caller ID name.

"Hi baby" She whispers, biting her lower lip like a lovesick teenager. Heartbeat returns to a fluttering sensation, satisfaction of love sounding in her voice.

"Hey you" The sound Kimberley voiced instantly let Cheryl know she was smiling as well.

"You finished packing?"

"Almost, have you finished?" Cheryl asks, she clasps the phone between her shoulder and ear. Allowing her to zip the case securely.

"I've had my stuff packed for days babe," Kimberley giggles. "Shall I pick you up? Or are you going to drive to the lable?"

"No you pick me up, Ashley's just left actually.. So erm.. You can come now? Gives us a bit of alone time?"

"Alright. I'll be heading your way in a little. Love you baby, see you in a few" Cheryl's smile plastered forever in her eyes and lips.

"Love you too" She whispers and ends the call. She begins to hurry her actions, needing to make herself presentable for her girlfriend. Little did she know, Kimberley found her breathtaking regardless with how she might have thought she looked.

--

"Mmm Okay.. We have about forty minutes" Cheryl murmurs against Kimberley lips, her hands claw the back of the blondes back. They stand in the foyer, lips kissing with hunger.

"Baby," Kimberley laughs into the kiss "We don't have time for that"

"Make time! Oh baby please" Kimberley can't resist any longer. She drops her keys to the ground and swiftly pulls Cheryl up into her arms. The brunettes legs wrap around her waist as they manically stumble their way into the front room, in a heated, passionate kiss.

The tongue that claimed Cheryl's mouth was sweet and tender, it was never rough. It filled her insides with tasteful feelings; the hands that roamed her body were urgent, but never forced.

"You've had this planned haven't you?" Kimberley laughs as she pulls her girlfriend's trousers down, finding her with no underwear on.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" She adds.

"Oh you know you love it" They laugh in harmony; Kimberley slides off the sofa and positions herself between Cheryl's legs. She throws the urgent Geordies legs over her shoulder, doing exactly what she was expected to do. They didn't have time to tease, and take their time.

"Mmm" Cheryl smiles with pleasure, her lower lip tightly clasped between her teeth. Hips begin to rock against Kimberley's mouth, the euphoria growing with her throbbing center.

"Yes baby" Kimberley's skillful tongue works magic, deeper and deeper she thrusts her tongue, her hands still roaming against Cheryl's exposed thighs.

"U-Uh.. I'm.. Mmm" It doesn't take long for her to cum, and it was Kimberley's touches that would always get her to fly over the pleasurable peak. It was much deeper than the thrusts; it was her emotional being connecting as one with her lover.

"T-That's it" Stammering and trembling, her body gives out. Shakily she reaches down and pulls her girlfriend to kiss her once more. Licking and sucking Kimberley's lips and chin, she cleans her up.

"I'd hold you sweetheart, but we have no time" Kimberley reasons.

"Mmm Okay.. can you hold me out to the car?" Cheryl pouts, she would forever be spoiled by her girlfriend, and Kimberley would never deny it.

"Yeah, let me just grab your cases from upstairs, okay? Get dressed." they kiss one last time. Cheryl lies on the sofa with a smile on her face, she watches her girlfriend disappear out of the front room.

I love her. She hums to herself, finally coming to her senses she gets dressed and awaits for Kimberley's return.

This tour was either going to make them or break them. Fighting for a love that is untouchable, and forbidden. Cheryl forces herself to think positively, because Kimberley would stand by her, no matter what situation their love would be put in - she's her god sent angel protecting her from all harm.