9-Easy Ways to Making A Sane Wizard Crazy

I am back and I forgot to edit the old chapters, hahaha
-------

Miranda watched as her friend gawked behind the apple tree that she planted. His big ruby orbs peering past a few leaves that blocked his vision to stare at two people. She shifted on her feet staring at the back of the brown-haired child's head. She glanced at Adins hands that shakingly grasped onto the tree. His feet were seemingly unable to stay in one position for too long.

Miranda said nothing as she clasped her palm onto Adin's shoulders who gazed over his shoulder to make eye contact with her. His stiff shoulders slumping down as he let out a light huff. Miranda gave a soft conniving smile.

"He knows we are watching."

The boy awkwardly shuffled off his tippy-toes swatting Miranda's hand off of his shoulder.

"Do you think it is too late to come out and say we were just passing through?"

"Do you know how long we've been hiding here? We have been here before he got here."

Miranda glared looking at the boy in disbelief who looked away expression similar to a cat.

" I think he was here ever since we were here, but he was also hiding watching us try to watch him."

Adin muttered out as if it helped in his defense. Miranda nodded her head in agreement having high senses she knew when someone was watching her.

"Do you think he knows that the spell he tried casting on us failed?"

Earlier both of them realized that the male found out that they were there. Lucas's stare was searing as he waited for them to leave.

they didn't.

So Lucas snapped his fingers as sparkles dancing around him. They figured he cast a spell and awaited the impact but nothing happened.

Miranda who was a foreign kingdom princess and studied up on spells had a thick mentality and couldn't fall into a spell that had anything to deal with the mind. As for attack spells, they were a whole different ballpark and she simply didn't know how to pitch or catch a ball. She isn't even able to run to base.

Adin merely had a charm on that protected him from magic.

The thing is that the two friends thought the charm and their skills weren't strong enough to block Lucas mana.

They were wrong.

The boy hummed, turning to make eye contact with the brown-haired woman who is looking past him. Thinking she was watching the interaction between her OTP manwha couple he didn't turn around and let her answer his question.

"I do."

"You sound so certain I think that he thinks we are unconscious."

"Turn around and you may find out."

Noticing his long-time friend's cunning closed-eye smile Adin didn't feel good about his near future. So he began to cautiously turn around but that didn't dampen any of the shocks once he saw what was behind him.