8-Another

A/N
After this chapter, I will temporarily stop writing until I fully edit the story probably adding a few scenes fixing grammar mistakes, and so on. Then I will make a few chapters in advance.
----

2 years later

The jeweled-eyed child stared down skeptically at her small portion of dessert.

She then dug in the pocket of her dress only counting four pieces of chocolate.

Ever since Miranda found out about her toothache and that she was snaking on chocolates as well as eating mid-day desserts at the same time she had been cut off.

All in all her sweet consumption was unhealthy.

But that didn't stop her from getting more chocolate. That was until Miranda came down hard on the in palace maids about the matter. Now it is harder to get anything from them.

Her cuteness was nullified by fear...

She begrudgingly ate the chocolate cake before a thought came to mind.

Her now glowing doe eyes raised with her head to look at her beloved maid Miranda. The black-haired woman lifted her eyebrow in interest. It was hard not to notice the look of mischief swirling in the princess's eyes. Of course, she who raised the child since she was an infant knew this look all too well.

"I want to see daddy."

Miranda smiled bemusingly nodding her head in agreement.

The princess's plan to get dessert from her father didn't matter. Miranda had her young miss diet balanced out enough so the child wouldn't get sick. So even if the child eats a handful of sweets from Claude she wouldn't have a stomach ache or toothache.

After all

'she one hell of a maid'

*later*

Miranda left Athy at the door of the room Claude is in. Finding it needless to enter Miranda only watched  Athanasia walk in. In the meantime, she has quite a bit of work to do.

In the past two years, her relationship with Claude was steady more of a casual friendly relationship. Claude allows her to sit next to him and talk then they somehow start throwing insults back and forth. Which may or may not always end in a sword fight before Felix prevents them from killing each other. Then they don't talk in a couple of days before she reproaches him with Athanasia as her decoy. They are currently in the two-day process.

It's as normal as every other friendship...

Miranda grabbed a hair tie from the pouch of her maid dress tying her hair in a lower ponytail. Once she tied her black locks down she lightly stretched popping a few bones in place.

'Today they will be coming'

She turned the corner of the hallway her office was on. She halted midstep nearly clashing with a little boy who was also turning a corner. Who is be no older than Athy age.

He is Adin, of the Earl House Laurier.

This child is famously known for being a young business genius.