"Let's just go, the early... the fewer people."

Ning tittered as we both stepped inside the vehicle. Without delay, she started the engine and drove off... another day of self-isolation, hopefully.

———————————————

Arriving at college was a pain in the ass. Ning's beauty and car indeed attracted a lot of attention. And thanks to the hoodie I was wearing. I swiftly slid my presence away from her and the crowd, her fans or admirers.

Cliche, I know, the beautiful friend and the less beautiful one. I wouldn't like to use the term ugly since no one in this world is ugly. Some just don't bother to make themselves look pleasant in others' eyes... and I just happen to be one of them.

Since I have no friends besides Ning, I tend to be alone a lot and hang out by the sports field, and because my classes start later in thirty minutes, I'm on my way there now to pass the time.

While walking toward the field, loud squeals were suddenly heard behind my back. Due to my curiosity rising, I turned my head to look at where the squeals were coming from.

"Jimin, I love you!"

The guys nearby fanboyed and yelled that name I was unfamiliar with. I furrowed my brows and lingered around the surroundings, only to see this black-haired girl.

The girl was hastily walking towards my way. And just to my bad luck, I, who quickly drowns in my thoughts, got too out of it and... 

*THUD*

We both collided, which caused the coffee that the girl was holding to spill onto her clothes, leaving me unscratched. The people that surrounded us gasped and landed their cold gazes at me. Not liking the attention, all I could say was just;

"Fuck."

The black-haired girl didn't even flinch from this and just raised her brows at me as she heard me faintly curse. I slowly leaned my head up to look at this person.

Feeling a sense of discomfort, I tilted my head in confusion. I'd never seen this person before, oh wait... I don't even know anyone in this college. Who the heck am I kidding?

The uncomfortable feeling turned into conviction. This girl looked pretty like heck. Her smooth black hair that reached her waist fluttered in the wind, swaying. The sunlight filtered through the trees and shone on her, just like a spotlight.

She looked heavenly... huh.

Because I didn't want to gather more people to stare at us, I immediately cleared my throat and removed my hoodie.

"Blame me or not just take this."

I nonchalantly handed her my hoodie, which she thankfully took, though she displayed a confused expression on her face.

"You can have it, wear it to hide the coffee stains." I quickly bowed, "I'm sorry... goodbye!" I gave her a wry smile before continuing my footsteps.

Finally growing distance away from the scene, I sighed in relief. Who knew my anxiety levels could build up that fast as an ostrich? Damn, I hope I won't run into famous people like her anymore.

My life's already fucked up, and I don't want it to get any shittier by meeting people. I want to keep my lonely pace at all costs.

Even so, with me ranting inside my thoughts, a man suddenly came up and tapped on my back. Like, for crying out loud, what now?