"How are you feeling?" Tar inquired pulling Pete's attention towards himself. "I am feeling better." Pete replied politely. "Was he too rough last night?" Tar questioned making Pete widen his eyes in shock. Tar understood the reaction and moved to explain, "I know that you and Ae are in relationship. I could see the way he is protecting you all time. You must be thinking about how I know it, right?"

Tar raised his hand and pulled the collar of Pete's t-shirt a bit up, "The hickey on your neck was visible and clearly, it's the fresh ones. Also, when I first met you at the mall, I saw that Ae was more concerned about you. Of all the time I have been with him, that day, you were his priority. He looks at you in same way as Tum does to me. So, when Pond told that Ae turned down the offer for meal, I knew what was going on."

"Also, you limp while walking but don't worry no one can notice it. I know it because I happen to go through same. So, it's just between you and me."

Pete was feeling bit guilty for not having told anyone about their relation. But the start of their relationship was so much different from normal ones that he didn't know what to do and what to not. "So, when did Ae proposed you?" Tar asked.

"Err.... He didn't propose as such..... Well, my father and Ae's father wanted me and Ae's elder brother – Ohm, to get married. But whenever I went out with him, I got into some or the other trouble. Luckily, Ae was always there for my rescue, and it happened in the spur of moment that we both confessed to each other. I soon informed my parents about my choice to marry Ae and they happily agreed. Most importantly, our families accepted our relationship without any problems." Pete explained.

"Who else knows about your relationship?" Tar asked out of curiosity. "No one, we want to announce it as soon as possible but we never got a chance. I am thinking of talking to Ae that we should tell everyone about us during this trip. This is the best opportunity I guess." Pete spoke.

"Did you take painkillers for the pain? If not I am having some." Tar spoke. "Ae, already gave me the painkillers so I am not in much pain." Pete spoke. The two sat there talking while the remaining continued with the match.

After sometime, Ae walked up to where Pete and Tar were seated. "Pete, are you fine?" Ae inquired. Pete looked at Ae and then turned his head around and spoke, "Tar, let's go. I want to have something." Pete said pulling Tar along. Ae didn't know what happened that made Pete neglect him. He scratched his head as he looked at the two people walking away. He was still trying to process what was wrong with his cute lover.

Tar on the other hand knew that Pete was sulking. "You are sulking!" Tar stated making Pete look at him. "Shouldn't I be? He was running on the beach shirtless for other's to see. Shouldn't I be little possessive about what is mine?" Pete asked innocently while pouting.

"Then..... How about making Ae jealous?" Tar asked wriggling his eyebrows. Pete looked at him confused about what he meant by it. "Don't worry, I know what exactly to do." They both sat down to sip drinks while Tar fished out his cell phone and messaged someone. Not even a minute and there was a quarter Italian ghost sitting next to Pete. "Ai Pete! How are you feeling today." Pond asked patting Pete's shoulder.

"I am fine Pond. Did you finish playing the match?" Pete inquired. "Yes!!! Finally I could allow my skin to get cooled down after having it burnt up in sunlight. I am scared that I might start looking less handsome if I stay in sun more. I already feel that I am turning dark." Pond exclaimed, getting cautious about his appearance.

"Ai Pond still looks handsome na!" Pete tried to assure. These words did fell on someone's ear who started to boil with jealousy. The next thing, Pond was lying on floor!!!!

Ae who heard the compliment Pete gave to Pond made him get frustrated to an extent that he came and kicked the chair Pond was sitting on, making the guy fall down. Pete looked in horror at the scene. "Ae!!! Why did you do that?" Pete demanded, his voice a bit annoyed. "Why was he sitting next to you?" Ae shouted while fuming in rage.

Pete narrowed his eyes on Ae and then huffed, leaving the place with poor Pond struggling on the ground holding his butt, angry Ae and laughing Tar. Ae looked at Tar and then hurried behind Pete realising what has happened. He could clearly see that Pete was angry but didn't know the reason.

Tar helped Pond to get up and sit on the chair. "What's with the laugh? Are you happy that I got kicked?" Pond asked rubbing his butt. "You'll come to know soon." Tar said and winked.

Pete walked inside their hotel room and locked the door. Ae who had just arrived on the floor rushed towards the door, trying to open it. "Pete... Sweety... Open the door.. Why are you avoiding me?" Ae asked in concern. There was no reply from the other side. Ae kept banging the door till Pete got annoyed with the sound and opened it.

Without even uttering a word, Pete turned his back and started to walk inside the room. Ae clearly knew that his lover was sulking so he shut the door and ran behind Pete. He hugged him from back preventing him from moving any further.

"Leave me Ae!!" Pete protested trying to free himself. "I am not leaving you till you tell me why you are upset." Ae stated tightening his grip around Pete. After sometime Pete gave up moving since he knew that Ae was not going to let him go.

Ae knew that Pete had calmed down and asked again, "Babe, why are you angry?" Pete sighed deeply trying to compose himself before he spoke, "Shouldn't I be angry Ae? You were roaming on beach half naked allowing everyone to see your body." Pete spoke in annoyed tone.

"Babe, you could have told me right there. Sorry na love... Please forgive me...." Ae said and started to pepper kisses on Pete's shoulder. Pete was still angry and didn't respond to the kisses. "Ae should know that I am possessive too about you." Pete said in a soft tone.

Ae breathed in sharply and turned Pete around to look at him. Pete was looking at his feet trying to avoid Ae's gaze. Ae had to lift Pete's head up to look at him. He could see that Pete was hurt. "Babe, I want you to know that I belong to only you. And if you don't like something than you should tell me. I don't want you to get hurt and keep things to yourself." Ae spoke. Pete was still trying to avoid Ae's gaze.

"Sweet, look at me na.. I am sorry.... Please please please...." Ae tried to pacify his cute boyfriend. Pete still wasn't responding. Ae didn't know what to do so he pulled Pete towards himself and grabbed his nape while smashing his lips against the soft ones. He could feel Pete was resisting him but he still continued and deepened it. After a while, Pete gave up and started to respond by kissing back. Ae smiled in the kiss and pulled away to look at the beautiful face.

He cupped Pete's cheeks in his palms and spoke, "I want you to tell me what you like and what you don't like. If ever there is something that you don't like about me then you should tell me from now on."

the image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

"If Ae ever do the same thing again then I'll wear shorts and tank tops on beach." Pete said with pouted lips. Ae tightened his grip around Pete after he heard those words. "I'll snatch the eyes of those people who look at my boyfriend. Your body is just mine to be seen." Ae stated and then started to kiss Pete again.