꧁ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2꧂

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Lisa woke up around 10 am. When she opened her eyes, she slowly went to the bathroom to do her routine.

ʟɪsᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

I take a bath and this what I wearing:

After I took a bath, I went out. When I came out of my room, I didn't see them.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Lisa went to Jisoo, Jennie and Rose's room but she didn't see anything so she sat in the living room first.

ʟɪsᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Where are those people?"  I said in my mind

I got up to go to the kitchen to cook but I saw a piece of paper and a dish on the table. I went to the table and sat down, when I sat down I opened the paper and read what was written there.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

After reading it, she was surprised because the letter said that Jennie had cooked a lot but why there was only a small dish on the table and the letter said that they had scheduled a photo shoot for their endorser so they could go home later.

ʟɪsᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Rose" The first came out of my mouth and entered my mind.

"Tsk, she's not really full of food" I said to myself and went to my room to get my cellphone.

After I took it,I went back to the kitchen to cook an egg. While I was cooking someone called me.Its Mom.

I put it on the stand first and I answered his call. I immediately saw my brother and mama next to him and papa.

"Lil-" Mama interrupted immediately because my brother
had already spoken.

"Lili! -Lili! -Lili! -Lili!" She said cheerfully

"Aceeee! My little bean!" I said to him so he was pouty and said:

"Lili-ahhh, I'm not a baby anymore, I'm already 6 years old" He said while still pouting

"So whatt ?,you'r still my baby" I said while raising one of my eyebrow and I put the egg on the plate and sat on the chair.

"Okay, but Lili-yah,didn't you say you'll give me a BTS Album" He said while giving me puppy eyes that he knew I will gonna say yes.

And yes,BTS album, he's a fan of BTS

I sighed and said, "Yesss, my little bean, I'll buy you a case I want I'll give you personally"