꧁ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1꧂

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"I hope she like it!"

Lisa said because she just finished doing Ariana Grande's song and she also finished in the afternoon, it took her 2 weeks for that song.

ʟɪsᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I looked at the door and saw Chaeyoung.

"Lily, let's go, let's eat,don't starve yourself,maybe later you'll be a skeleton" Rose said while laughing

"Tsk,she's teasing me again" I said in my mind

I scoffed and said"Yahhhhhh!!Excuse meeeeee,you're thinner than me" I said but she just ignored me and left while laughing.

"Tsk"

I quickly sent the lyrics of the song to the Music producer. I sent the lyrics of the song to Gmail and I also said that we would talk later because I would eat first. Then when I sent it, I left the room.

              sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
                    Jɪsᴏᴏ |    |ʀᴏsᴇ
                    Lɪsᴀ  |    |ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ

When I arrived I saw them eating and I noticed that rose was busy eating.

"Of course, that chipmunk is busy eating" I said in my mind while sitting in the chair.

"Lily-ah, how's the song for Ariana?" Jisoo unnie asked me while sipping the spoon full of food.

I smiled and said "It's over, we'll just  video call to fix the sound of the song"

"We are so proud of you, ang please  finish that later so you can rest for at least one day tommorow "Jennie said unnie in a worry tone and Jisoo unnie and Rose nodded.

"Nehh-waittttt a damn minute, the food is gone" I said so we looked at Rose.

"Hehehehe, I'm sorry, the dish is really delicious so I got more" Rose said while pouting

"Rose, you make excuses every day, make a new one." Jennie unnie said amd that made Jisoo unnie made me  laugh.

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

After we ate, Rose pick up the used-plates ans used-dish because she was the one who was going to wash it. Yes, she will wash for 1 month. Yes, 1 month because it was Jennie Unnie's punishment because she ran out of food because that Chipmuck ate the food.

Rose is in the kitchen, washing the dishes, Jisoo Unnie and Jennie Unnie are in the living room watching the Penthouse.

ʟɪsᴀ's sɪᴅᴇ

                    𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚙

 When I entered the room, I went to my desk,I also open the light to be not dark and I opened the laptop and I immediately  start the  video call and luckily the'y answerd very fast

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

That night we finished talking and they said they liked what I did as well as ariana  and I was also excited for the result of the m/v.

They said they will do that immediately for her comeback.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

                 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚊

Lisa fixed her desk and her laptop. After that, lisa just washed her body and changed her pajamas and she went straight to her bed and slept because she's so tired .

(𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑠,𝑖'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑟)

(𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠,𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒)