60.Sending FireWorks

Start from the beginning

"Bang bang bang—"

Behind the scenes, there was a sudden burst of fireworks bursting into the sky. "Shoo hoo shoo ——", in an instant, countless brilliant colors, like a hundred flowers in full bloom, bloom outside the window behind Li Jiao.

"Wow~ so beautiful~"

"Fireworks."

"Wow, a lot."

The classmates who hadn't left in the studio were all attracted. They squeezed to the window to look, their heads touching their heads, looking a little funny.

There were a few more sounds of "shoo, hoo,", and a few clusters of white meteor-like flames rushed straight into the sky. In the air, the white spots spread and bloom into colorful flowers, blooming with joy and radiance.

Red, yellow, green, and blue, against the backdrop of the dark sky, are like a thrilling beauty contest. Scrambling to show everyone their beauty.

"So pretty~"

Li Jiao couldn't help but stop and watch for a while, the brilliant firework light reflected in her clear eyes, like water and soft, like a light full of hope. It's like a beautiful galaxy full of stars.

It happened that the lights on this floor were broken, so they could see the fireworks in the distance more clearly. The warm light of fireworks reflected on everyone's face with a brilliant smile.

The movement of the fireworks was not small, and Li Jiao heard them talking upstairs and downstairs, and even the classrooms on the left and right sides.

"Wow~ these fireworks are so beautiful."

"Yes, I don't know who released it."

"It looks like it's where we put it in our school."

"It seems to be, it's pretty close."

"..."

There was another shock in his pocket, which was a message from Zhang Jiu Ling.

"Did you see it, fireworks."

Li Jiao knocked down the reply, "I saw it."

"Do you like it?"

The white fingertips paused, Li Jiao's slightly dull brain reacted so quickly for the first time.

"Did you set the fireworks?"

The opposite responded quickly, "Yes."

"Do you like it?"

Li Jiao pursed the corner of her mouth, and the sweet dimples on her lips were looming.

"I like it."

She also said it silently in her heart. It is like dropping a drop of honey in boiled water, which melts quickly, and the sweetness spreads, softening the whole glass of water, and the savory sweetness of honey.

Li Jiao looked up, now looking at the fireworks outside the window, it was another mood.

The colorful and dazzling fireworks opened not only in the sky, but also in her heart.

One flower, one flower, full of joy.

There was no message on the phone, and Zhang Jiu Ling did not reply.

Li Jiao just wanted to call, she now desperately wanted to see Zhang Jiu Ling.

At this time, the ear suddenly approached a warmth.

"You like it?"

The voice is low and slow, and the voice is deep into the ears, tired and gentle, like water slowly.