Chapter 26 - Behind Enemy Lines

Start from the beginning

Dominic and David had a look of determination, "do you David Rivers, Dominic Barron and Cassia Shaw agree to battle it out right this moment for the title of true alpha? Do you swear to show that person respect and treat them as your rightful alpha?"

"I agree" David piped.

"I also agree" Dominic's voice wavered a bit, Ty looked at me.

"I do."

The air around us buzzed with power and Tyrone took a step back, David shot daggers at me and Dominic had a frown on his face and I just stood there.

Dominic suddenly dropped to his knees in agony, his hand flew to neck as he cried out, the smell of burning flesh hit my nostrils causing me to frown in confusion. Soon David was also on the ground writhing in pain, he too clutched his neck, my eyes darted between the two men as I braced myself for some form of pain. But none came, it only caused my confusion to grow. As the two men pulled themselves from off the floor the power of 'Alpha' left their bodies. The presence that they'd so proudly strike fear within people with was now gone, they were nothing more than normal pack members and not very powerful ones at that. The mark on their necks proved that, the Greek letter 'A' with three slashes going through it. That was the price he paid for not being a true alpha. The Decima only the royal Alpha could order was happening and those who were not strong enough was rid of their title as 'alpha.'

"It seems that you have your alpha gentlemen" Ty grinned, "what?" David growled looking at me.

"Which one of us is the alpha? Me or David?" Dominic's voice was all panic, "you're not very bright are you?" I laughed.

"There's a distinctive mark about a true alpha, a crown that appears somewhere on the body, usually behind the neck or the ears" Ty paused as David checked Dominic's neck, "nothing's there" he muttered.

Dominic checked David; disbelief was etched upon his face "you don't have it either"

"That's not possible" David yelled and spun around glaring at me, Ty stood beside me, "Cassia here is the true alpha between the three of you, and she always has been."

"Always?" David registered the meaning behind those words rather quickly, "y-you hustled us! You knew that she had the mark all along" he growled.

Ty growled at him and he flinched away "you are lucky she's asked me not to kill you two or your bodies would be lying at my feet right now for the number of laws you two have broken!" Ty shouted, he turned to me and smiled "congratulations Cassia, you now have two more packs and more work you have to do, I'm sure you can handle it."

"Of course I can, and I won't be alone" I smiled at him, "those aren't her packs!" David spat.

"Give me back what you stole!" Dominic growled.

"I didn't steal anything from you, you all agreed to the battle and you lost fair and square" I shrugged.

"How is that fair when he knew? You played us" Dominic continued to yell "and you talk about others playing dirty."

"It doesn't feel good does it? Knowing that you got a taste of your own medicine" I smirked, "my pack will never submit to someone like you! You are a child, a wannabe just like that damn father of yours naïve!" David yelled.

"Before you came here, two days ago members of Dominic's pack joined mine, people judge by actions and by no means am I a child, age has nothing to do with ruling a pack as long as you protect what is yours and make sure that the members you serve are happy."

Tyrone made his exit leaving me with the two ex alphas.

"Let's take a walk, boys" I smiled, "like hell I'm going anywhere with you" David snapped, I giggled "let's go!" I used my alpha tone on him and Dominic and they had no choice but to follow.

We bypassed everyone in the pack house and walked outside, I made them get into the back seat of the car while Caius drove with me beside him. David and Dominic were snickering in the back at each other.

We drove to the outskirts of the territory and I was even kind enough to open the door for them.

"Why are we out here?" Dominic asked.

"Well, it's about time for your punishment" I gleamed.

"Punishment? Little girl I will not be doing anything you say" David snarled, I smirked "they're some people that want to have a chat with you".

Gideon and his pack of rogues came out of the forest, Gideon had a pleased smile on his face "you never disappoint" he chuckled

"I do believe we did have a deal Gideon" I stated.

"Yes alpha we did and I always stay true to my word."

"Deal?" David frowned, his heart raced as he picked up that he was not in a good situation.

"Yes David, a deal. Gideon here told me how you killed his mate, and his sister was killed by your dear pal Dominic. Matter of fact all of these rogues lost a family member to you or Dominic and they wanted their revenge, so I offered them a deal" I explained.

"Exactly what was the details of this deal?" David questioned.

"I'd hand you over and they'll never step foot on my territory again" I piped.

David's eyes widened along with Dominic's "you c-can't do that, we are members of your pack!" Dominic growled.

"I Cassia Taylor Shaw hereby exile David Rivers and Dominic Barron from the Crimson Warriors pack."

I pushed both of them forward and into the arms of their captors, "you can't do this! The king will punish you!" David screamed.

"The king respects that I handle my own pack's punishment" I told him.

"You bitch! You damn little shit!" he kept yelling

"You boys should have known better, after all I was two steps ahead of you the entire time but yet you still came behind enemy lines."

Gideon and his men took a screaming David and a wailing Dominic into the forest disappearing with them.

***********

So Case has outsmarted those two meanies :P don't you love her? Only a few more chaps :(

Thanks for reading!

- xoxo T