The most traumatic day in history

I watched in horror as my beloved Henry was brutally murdered. My ears were ringing with my anguished screams, the sound of cars flying past slowly drowned out. Sobbing, i gracefully leaped onto my mobility scooter (the milf mobile) and mournfully continued to make my way down the footpath. I expertly dodged the peasants blocking my path left and right, well , technically i went over them, but who cares for technicalities.

 Not only did those speed bumps really inconvenienced my travels, I also had to watch my plus one be brutally murdered

Not only did those speed bumps really inconvenienced my travels, I also had to watch my plus one be brutally murdered. Life kinda sucks right now, i was looking forward to whipping out my moves with henry on the dance floor. In the distance, i hear the faint sound of people screaming, so i know i must be getting close to my two loser friends' wedding.

I followed the distant cry's, leading me to a glittery red palace, titled Wonka's weed factory. As i approach the building, i pass what seems to be a stripper bus with sexy Jasmyn's face plastered across the side, accompanied by "YO MUM". Pouncing off my milf mobile, i approach the luxurious diamond doors and burst through. Screaming as i witness the horrors laying on the other side.