57. The Marriage Proposal Scene???

Começar do início

"Student Li Jiao, I really..."

Li Jiao felt that she still had to be a little polite, and she had to wait until he finished speaking.

Hey, I hope he finishes it soon. Otherwise, Zhang Jiu Ling will come in a while, how can she explain it?

"Student Li Jiao, please, be my girlfriend."

The male classmate finally ended his endless talk. After speaking, he continued to sincerely hand the roses closer with a look of expectation.

It seems that he is a very simple big boy. Like Li Jiao's brother Li Hang, he just doesn't know who is older.

Li Jiao was suddenly a little embarrassed, and she refused other people's words. She bit her lip and didn't know how to speak.

This is the first time that she has rejected others emotionally.

"That," she hesitated, trying not to hurt anyone.

Li Jiao lowered her head slightly, "Thank you very much for your liking to me. Well, you gave me such a great gift when we first met. Thank you for your liking."

"But..."

Speaking of this, Li Jiao looked at the look in the male student's expectation, and she couldn't bear it, so she continued.

"Sorry, I already have a boyfriend."

"..."

After that, Li Jiao clearly saw that the male student's expression gradually stiffened and then split. The smile disappeared, with a little disbelief.

"No, not really."

He knew about Li Jiao from the freshman rankings before. He had a special affection for this girl at first sight. Take a good look. I learned that she is from the 19th grade class 1 of the Fine Arts Department.

After more than two weeks of brewing, he finally gathered the courage and ran over to confess. The result actually told him that she already has a boyfriend?

Are you kidding me? He specifically asked Li Jiao's classmates, but he never heard that she has a boyfriend.

It is not surprising that Li Jiao has just talked to Zhang Yue and Su Linlin about the relationship. The classmates didn't say it, so naturally they didn't know.

The male classmate thought it was Li Jiao's excuse that he did not like herself. Shaking his head, do not believe Tao.

"Impossible. I asked your classmates and they all said that you don't have a boyfriend."

"Are you bluffing me?"

Li Jiao waved her hand, "Classmate, I really have a boyfriend. He will come to pick me up for dinner soon."

"If you don't believe me, wait a while and see for yourself."

"..."

On the other side, because the sewer pipe in the dormitory area of ​​Nanda University was broken, construction was needed. So cut all the way.

Zhang Jiu Ling could only park the car outside, walk, and walk over to pick up Li Jiao.

He glanced at the screen of the phone, and when he called Li Jiao, no one answered the busy tone.

Zhang Jiu Ling frowned slightly and put the phone in his pocket. Walk to the dormitory building where Li Jiao lives. From far away, you can see ribbons fluttering and balloons flying in front of that building.

Music is still playing, and it looks very lively.

Isn't the little girl going to join in the fun?