:.

"FUCK!" The youngest fire elementalist, Eric, was having a fit because of the "huge favor" their principal gave them. His fellow fire elementalist, Sunwoo, was also fuming but chose not to throw a big tantrum like what Eric was doing. Younghoon and Changmin sighed with a heavy feeling as they calm them down, especially Eric.

The Ice elementalists, Chanhee and Hyunjoon, on the other hand, were not even phased. Well, they look like they're not as they kept their composure but deep inside their minds they are questioning everything.

Hyunjae was looking pale at this point and looked like he was about to faint at any moment. Even if he was relieved that no one knew that he practically destroyed the library yesterday except for Younghoon, he was still scared because he's now exposed to an unknown environment.

Jacob didn't fail noticing his fellow light elementalist shake in fear as he stared blankly. He walked closer to the frightened male and check on him.

"Hyunjae?" Jacob softly tapped his shoulder, which made the latter flinch from the sudden contact. He was too dazed out that he couldn't even notice what's happening around him. Holding his chest as he let out a deep breath, he looked back at Jacob's worried expression.

"W-What do you need?" Hyunjae stammered, obviously something is wrong. Jacob sighed as he held Hyunjae closer.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Don't worry, you're not alone." Jacob cracked a joke, hoping he lightened Hyunjae's mood even just a little bit, which thankfully it did as the younger gave him a soft smile.

"Thank you Cob." Hyunjae hugged the older which did make him feel comforted. Jacob happily hugged him back and gave him comforting pats before shortly pulling away.

"Where even are we?" Jacob asked everyone as most of them just shrugged. They really didn't know where they are.

"We're near the border that separates this land from the dark elementalists' territory." Sangyeon answered as he pointed towards the distance, which made everyone look at where the direction was and they saw the tall border the oldest specified.

"So we could either be on the North or South side of the map. And in this case, there are plentiful of greenery here so I assume we're in the South..." Haknyeon added as his eyes navigated the land, making sure that his assumption was right. "...yeah we're on the South side."

"What!? But we're from the North! Did he really just teleport us million miles away from our home?" Sunwoo said, obviously frustrated as he held his head, mentally tired.

"Don't worry for now Woo, I think we just got a new home." Kevin spoke which made everyone to look at him, wondering what he meant with his statement. The light elementalist had a note on his hand, probably given by the principal as the note wrote...

"This will be the house the eleven of you would be staying until you return the Hourglass of Wisdom to me here safely. I am counting on you guys." Kevin read the simple and short note and folded it back again once he was done, putting it in his pocket.

"So I suppose we'll be staying here for awhile..." Kevin sighed as he observed the house from the outside. It was fairly big and surely can fit twelve people to live in it. The twelve students hurriedly entered the building still with a heavy feeling. Some of them have went to the South but to be back here in this kind of situation, it didn't feel right and was bizarre.

"Woah." Younghoon could only blurt out as he was quite amazed with what he saw. The living room was so spacious as there are two stairs leading up to the second floor. They couldn't help but to explore around the mansion-like house they were in.

"Guys! Don't wander off right now! We still have a lot to talk about. Let's settle down on the living room for now." Sangyeon spoke, making everyone stop on their tracks for a second before agreeing and are now headed towards the big living room. Everyone sat down as there was enough seats to accommodate all of them.

There was a brief moment of silence before Sangyeon began speaking ——

"I don't know how long the principal would wait for us and expect us to give him this Hourglass of Wisdom, but he did say as soon as possible so that means we should make a quick and effective plan to execute." The atmosphere was serious and everyone was listening closely, intrigued about what the plan could be.

Hyunjae's mind was clouded by so many thoughts and he didn't like it. Even though, he was still interested about the oldest's plan, and being honest, he felt quite excited.

"I hope you guys are ready, because I have a brilliant plan."

[ • × • ]

Hey, it's me, floppatina 💖