:

"I have a huge favor to ask you eleven young students... And I'm not taking no as an answer." The principal coldly stated in a snap, catching the twelve students off guard as the man infront of them sounded serious as well.

You could see Hyunjae's face go pale white in seconds, his hands clenching on his pants as he feared that its going to be related with the happenings that occured yesterday. What if he gets expelled? What if he gets punished? What if he gets something even worse? Hyunjae didn't want to know as he felt his poor heart beat faster.

"What is the favor you want to ask for us... Mr.Choi?" Sangyeon asked him, sucking it all up and prepared for the worst if it ever happens. The principal leaned in closer as he got his hands together, clasped on top of the desk as he looked directly into Sangyeon's eyes for abit before looking at all of them. Sangyeon got shaken up a bit, not lying as the cold atmosphere made everything so dramatic and tense.

"I want you guys to take the Hourglass of Wisdom back to me." Mr.Choi, the principal, calmly answering the oldest's question. You could hear the internal gasps the eleven students had as their jaws hang low and pupils expand. What the principal wanted for them to do was pretty much impossible for them to do.

"But-" "Uh-Uh! I'm gonna stop you right there. No buts and No objections. I want this to be quicker for all of us so I'm not choosing to let you guys talk your fuss." Silencing Kevin with his finger hovering near his lips, the principal had a serious look before removing his finger infront if Kevin, seeing that the student has been completely shut down.

"What would you do if we don't follow your favor though? Are you-" "I will be expelling all of you." The internal gasps from earlier now came out harder as the principal cut them off once again. Eric didn't like what he heard so he casted a quick fireball and launched it to the principal. But to his dismay, the principal was quicker then him, completely sucking the magic into his palms. They were all frozen, not even breathing normally anymore as the principal kept his cold and stern face.

"What the actual f-" "I am not here to play rough house with all of you. Continue that and you can proudly say that I, Choi Seungcheol, the principal of this prestigious school, has expelled you." The eleven of them cringed but didn't react externally, they could only look either down or blank, thinking about what all they did that could've possibly led them to this moment.

"Your school concerns such as exams, classroom and club activies, and school duties except for this one are all pushed aside for now as I will get them covered for all of you." The principal added, making some of them perk their heads up a bit but some were still not feeling it.

"...if you succeed bringing me the Hourglass of Wisdom." He continued. The amount of times they rolled their eyes are up to the point where one more could make their eyeballs go do a 180.

"You eleven are free to go." The principal quickly dismissed them without even giving them a chance to ask more questions. Clapping his hands, he teleported the eleven students somewhere.

🌱

The whole nation dark elementalists rejoiced as the Hourglass of Wisdom was now finally in their hands. They can see freedom infront of them as they now hold the power of the said piece of apparatus.

Juyeon walked around, seeing his fellow dark elementalists be festive and be happy in general. It brought a smile on his face knowing he helped and made everyone there their respective days.

Due to this, he was promoted from being a mere rookie from the dark elementalists to one of the elite dark elementalists directly under the leader. It felt so surreal because he knew himself that he still has more to show and prove before he took a spot with the elites. The elites themselves were quite shocked as well. Some just applauded while some were secretly sour and spiteful that the rookie got up there with them that quickly.

Jealousy was also prominent as he was the one who successfully stole thw important hourglass their leader needed.

Speaking of the hourglass, Juyeon himself didn't really know much about its value and why the two sides wanted it so badly. Whether if he was just really uneducated or just didn't care, he knew that the hourglass is very valued by everyone, to which piqued his interest.

"Juyeon~ so glad that you're here!" Juyeon turned around to see the leader waving at his direction. With a small smile, he approached the latter as he bowed respectfully to his leader.

"Mr.Yoon, it is such a delight to see you too here." Juyeon formally greeted to which the leader could only let out a chuckle, hitting Juyeon on the chest playfully as he slightly shaked his head.

"For the nth time Juyeon, I told you to stop being so formal and uptight towards me, you're literally one of my elites now and you sound so lifeless when you're formal." The leader expressed his disgust as Juyeon scratched his nape in slight awkwardness, he was never used to talking to his leader informally.

"Just adress me as your Jeonghan-hyung, okay?" He added, making Juyeon nod in agreement as a smile plastered on his face. He did saw the leader as a reliable older brother and is very nice to everyone. Well, more like to fellow dark elementalists.

"By the way, go to my place tomorrow by noon. I'll treat you lunch." Jeonghan smiled before letting Juyeon go.

"Thank you Jeonghan-hyung." Waving goodbye to the older who was now walking away, interacting with the local dark elementalists nearby as he made his way somewhere he has his mind going to. Juyeon wondered why the leader wants him tomorrow to be at his place, he rarely invites people over.

[ • × • ]

Hi, are you guys liking the chapters so far?