Chapter One: Jasmine

Katsuki looked over at the clock on the wall, it had been a slow day at the tattoo parlor. His coworkers had clients left for lunch and Katsuki stayed behind to watch the shop. Katsuki didn't have anyone booked today and deep down he was bitter about it. He saw Kirishima tattoo a bunch of clients earlier today. Sero and Denki also had a few but not a lot like Kirishima. It had been like this for a few days, and it was driving him insane.

All he could do was clean and work on some sketch designs. He let out a sigh as he worked on his sketch pad. The lack of work was slowly getting to Katsuki, and it was stressing him out.

Stupid.

Katsuki's tattoos were louder with pops of color and smooth line work. He was very careful with his hands when he tattooed. Every time a customer complimented him about his touch or work, he would fill with pride.

However, not a lot of people wanted such bold designs. They wanted simplicity and that wasn't Katsuki's favorite thing to do. He would do what the client wanted regardless but he wasn't proud of the work. He'd seen enough infinity symbols and ex-partner name cover-ups to last a lifetime.

Katsuki looked up at the clock again.

Fucking annoying.

There was a chime coming from the entrance door and he put his pencil down. It must have been the guys returning from their lunch break. He didn't bother to look up.

"Did you at least bring me something back to eat?" Katsuki grunted before shoving his sketch pad into the drawer of his workstation.

"No, I didn't."

His entire body froze. "Eh?"

I'm a fucking idiot.

That wasn't a voice he recognized, and it was a female. He silently cursed to himself as he closed his eyes. He turned his head to see a woman leaning over the front desk. She was on the shorter side, maybe 5'1 but the heels she was wearing brought her up 5 more inches. Katsuki was fixated on her thick curvy body. She was in a black pencil skirt with a low-cut blouse. Her long white hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. Her makeup was dramatic but not too much, only a smokey eye, winged liner, and a bold lip. She had three beauty marks on her body. One was near her bottom lip on the left, one under her right eye, and one on her left breast.

Her red eyes were intimidating. They were a shade or two lighters than his own. For some reason it made his omega halt. He continued to stare at her like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I was wondering if you do walk-ins. Do you do piercings?" she said as her red eyes looked up at him.

That's when it hit him who she was.

Elvira Hart.

From what he remembers she was 25 years old and was wealthy. Her name was buzzing around for the past few years. All her work involves lingerie or nudity from what he remembered. She modeled off the designs in magazines and on her website. It was said that her mother stepped down from a large lingerie company and Elvira inherited it at age 21. Since then, the company has been booming. Especially since Elvira specializes in accommodating every specialized gender for the past 4 years. The Omega in him was curious about her work so he looked it up once.

Not that he'd be caught dead in them.

His Omega scoffed.

Watch it.

Elvira leaned over the counter just slightly to snap her fingers in front of his face. He pulled back slightly; her scent was like firewood but with a hint of jasmine. The smell made his heart race.