URMILA- I will buy it for laksh then.?

Manvi nods in yes. Shruti too chooses few t-shirts for Shatrughan.

SHRUTI- this is fantastic. I can wear it too.

Winks Shruti at the girls while they laughs at her. Siya nods in disbelief. Suddenly her cellphone rang and it was from Lakshman.

SIYA- hello.?

LAKSHMAN- bhabhi.. aap logo ki shopping hui ya nahi.? We are getting bored now roaming here ..

Siya giggles at his words .

SIYA- hogaya laksh.. we are coming.. give us a minute..?

LAKSHMAN- come soon bhabhi...

Siya disconnected the call and turns towards the girls.

SIYA- do it fast girls.

MANVI- dii.. Urmila and I will go and pay the bills. You both wait for us here.

Said Manvi while Siya nods in agreement. Manvi and Urmila leaves from there to the billing counter.

SHRUTI- dii.. I will go and use the washroom..

SIYA- ok.

Shruti too leaves from there keeping Siya alone. Siya looks at her cellphone and finds Ram message on it. She opens it to find a picture of a knee length drees and Ram's message on it - "I will love to see you in this.." Siya blush looking at the dress and his message.

RAGHVAN- you will definitely look stunning in this.

Siya gets a shock hearing someone whispering near her left ear. She immediately turns around to witness Raghvan, standing near her having a smirk on his face. She looks shocked at him while her heart started pumping at its maximum speed.

RAGHVAN- surprised.? Looking at me.? Or happy.?

Asked Raghvan taking a step near her while she automatically step backwards. She looks at her one side and then at other to find people busy in their own. She again motioned her eyes to look at him and found him staring.

RAGHVAN- by the way. Choice achi hai, tumhare husband ki. "Nan atai virumpukiren.!" (I like it.!)

Said Raghvan in Tamil language while Siya gulped in fear hearing him.

RAGHVAN- and why not. You are too his choice. And you are.... Nice... Too...

Raghvan looks at her from bottom to top and then stare at her. She bows down feeling pathetic by his stare. While Raghvan enjoyed looking at her fearful face.

SHRUTI- dii...

Siya and Raghvan both looks sideways to find Shruti looking at them in shock. She immediately runs towards Siya.

RAGHVAN- oh hii. Mrs Shruti Shatrughan Raghuvanshi. Right.?

Siya and Shruti looks at him surprisingly.

RAGHVAN- what are you ladies looking at.? Wondering how come I know about you.? Hmm.?

Asked Raghvan while Siya and Shruti looks at each other and then at Raghvan in a questioning look.

RAGHVAN- you are forgetting Siya. I am Raghvan.. Raghvan Lankeshwar. I own half of the country. It is not a difficult job for me to find out about my enemies.

Answered Raghvan while Shruti hides herself behind Siya.

SIYA- stay away from us Raghvan. You don't know about the Raghuvanshis. My husband will kill you if he comes to know that you are troubling us.