SIYA- wow... This is so beautiful..

Exclaimed Siya looking at the gift. She caresses the girl's face lovingly.

BHARAT- and bhabhi.. this is from us..

Said Bharat handing her an envelope. She opens it to find a couple's ticket for a night yacht. Her expressions seems to be surprised.

SIYA- Bharat..lakshman.. what was the need for this.? Shatrughan..??

SHATRUGHAN- oh come on bhabhi.. this was the least we can do..

Said Shatrughan side hugging Siya while she smile emotionally at them.

LAKSHMAN- and bhabhi.. this is for you and bhaiya both.. aap dono ne hume itna acha honeymoon gift diya. We can atleast gift you this..

Ram patted his shoulder smiling.

URMILA- chalo dii.. jiju.. get ready..

The girls take Siya to urmila's room to get her ready. While Ram gets ready in his room. After a while the girls enters back the room.

SHRUTI- jiju... Get ready for this..

Ram turns around to face Siya. He was astonished looking at the beauty in front of him. Siya was dressed in the gown, getting all ready. While Ram was ready himself in his white and black three piece suit.

LAKSHMAN- wuohoo.. bhabhi.. you look.. so... Hot...

Said Lakshman looking at Siya from top to bottom while Ram immediately hit his head.

LAKSHMAN- ouch. Bhai..

Everyone giggles at him.

SHATRUGHAN- bhabhi... Shruti aapki ten percent bhi hoti na.. to meri life ban jati..

Said Shatrughan nodding in disbelief while Shruti pouts at him.

MANVI- haaww.? Have you heard that Shruti.?

SHRUTI- yes dii.. tumhe to me badme dekhti hu..

Said Shruti warning Shatrughan while he apologized to her.

URMILA- jiju.. dii.. subah time se ajana.. romance me bhul mat jana that we have to visit other places tomorrow.

Urmila teases them while Siya widened her eyes to stop her.

SHATRUGHAN- have a goooood night...

Said Shatrughan for which everyone laughs. Ram scratches his head while Siya bows down in embarrassment. Ram moves towards Siya and forwards his hand so that Siya holds it.

BHARAT- take care bhai.. bhabhi..

Finally Ram and Siya leaves from there while others kept on looking at them...

*****

Ram and Siya reached at the cruise place where their yacht was waiting for them.

MAN- Halo, Pak... (Hello, Sir)

One of the person from the organizers welcomes them.

MAN- wish you a very happy returns of the day madam. From all of us.

The man hands a floral bouquet to Siya and she accepts it with a smile.

SIYA- Terima kasih... (Thank you)

Siya thanked him for the bouquet.

MAN- oh. That's so sweet mdam..

The man smile at her as Siya thanked him in their Indonesian language. The man turns towards Ram and hands him an envelope.