Chapter 1: A Late Night?

Phantom Lord Music Academy, or Phantom for short, was one of Fiore's best music schools. It was also the school where two great students went to. The names of these students were Gajeel Redfox and Juvia Lockser.

- - Gajeel's POV - -

"Gajeel-kun?" Juvia asked me as we walked towards the detention room.

It was dark outside and there were not much light in the corridors we were walking in.

"Yeah?" I repiled and turned to her.

Her face was worried and her blue hair was slowly making it's way back to her face, speeding up a little every time we walked past vent. Every time a part of her hair came in her face she would pull it behind her ear, again.

Juvia and I often got into detention, not many knew of it though. At least twice a week and at most, well, every day of the week. I believed that it was head master Jose's way of making us stay diciplined, not that it worked. It only made me cause more trouble, getting us into more detention.

I often thought of leaving the academy and start over somewhere else. But Juvia was there and I couldn't leave without her. Leaving her all alone wasn't a good idea. Sure, she had the Elementary Four but I couldn't trust them.

"Well, Juvia was just wondering if you're okay" the blunette continued, she always had that weird habit of speaking in third person, "Juvia thinks that something is wrong with Gajeel, is Juvia right?"

I gave her an annoyed look and kept quiet. No, it's nothing... Just say that... Come on Gajeel! Say something...

"Hmph, thought so, Juvia is right!" she mumbled to herself, thinking that I didn't hear her. But I did. I always do.

We continued the peaceful silence that was before and continued the walk.

Then we heard something. A voice. Two voices. Three voices. As we came closer and closer to the door where the voices came from, it became easier to hear what they said.

"You idiots!" a gruff voice started, "How do you think we'll make it if people like you are running the schools?!" it continued.

"But Morden, sir, they keep causing trouble" another voice said. It sounds like Jose...

"And all you do is giving them detention? Lame" the gruff, or Morden, continued.

They're talking about us... Why? This made me and Juvia curious, so we stopped ouside the door and started listening to what they said.

The thrid voice then entered the conversation again, "Well, ah think ya're doin' it wrong, show 'em da real deal!" it said with a thick scottish accent.

"Quiet John, if Jose think he's going to make it, let him have another chance! We'll be back soon enough, and make sure it's better by then, understood?!" Morden said and you could hear footsteps coming closer to the door.

Crap, well, time to run...

Next time:

"Do you think they saw us?" I asked as we were getting closer to Juvia's house.

What if they did? Then we'll probably get more than just detention... Fuck! Why couldn't we just have walked by?

"No, Juvia thinks we're safe, but should we really skip our detention like this?" she answered with an unsure expression.

AN: Hello everybody!

I hope you enjoyed it! Of course I know it was pretty short, I'll work on that 'til next time! And please give me some feedback! Now this isn't my first fanfic, but I'm still new to this so don't be too, well, hating... I guess?

//Yosh ~