69. Path Paved by Stars

Začít od začátku

"All right," Estelle breathed. "I'll use my teeth then, and possibly let the shadows help."

She pushed him back onto the bed and crawled on top of him. She kissed him as she set to work undoing the buckles on his white and gold leathers. Mikael deepened the kiss, holding her in place with a hand at the back of her neck. He shifted his wings into a more comfortable position and Estelle broke off the kiss to nuzzle his soft ivory feathers.

She didn't return her focus to his mouth right away. Mikael's chest rose and fell with unsteady breaths as she undid several buckles using her teeth and fingers. The shadows hummed in her ears, but didn't move from her shoulders. Estelle finished with his leather shirt and tugged it off. His undershirt soon followed.

Estelle traced Mikael's swirling golden tattoos with her finger. He smiled, shivering beneath her touch. She stretched out on top of him, dropping kisses on his chest. "You are everything I could ever want, and more," she whispered. "I love you, Mikael."

"I love you," he echoed.

Mikael hooked a finger beneath her chin, drawing her close for another kiss. She tightened her legs around his hips as he rolled, pinning her beneath him. Mikael held her gaze, his chestnut eyes simmering with heat. Estelle's breath caught as he readjusted himself, running his free hand down the underside of her thigh.

His nose brushed against her knee. His breath was deliciously warm on her skin. Estelle stared at the rose garlands overhead, gulping down uneven breaths. Mikael kissed her inner thigh. "What would you like, Love? Do you want to be on top, or shall I?"

She couldn't answer. He kissed her leg again, a little higher this time. "Hard and rough? Slow and gentle?" Mikael let go of her leg and kissed the bare skin above her waist. "Do you want me to use my hands or tongue? Or maybe you don't want either of those."

Estelle whimpered, threading her fingers through the ends of his hair as he ground his hips into hers. She could feel the hard bulge in his pants, and her own body grew flushed and heated in response. "I want you to take me as you did on Aurora," she rasped. "You on top. Hard and slow."

"Whatever you want, Love," Mikael replied. He kissed her and began to carefully slide her dress off.

"And then," Estelle gulped as he kissed the bare skin of her breast, "I want to switch. And I want you to tell me exactly what you would like."

Mikael smiled, kissing his way down her body, leaving burning trails of heat in his wake. Estelle trembled in anticipation. She began undoing the lacing on his leather pants with her free hand. Mikael set her dress aside and held her close, so that there was hardly an inch of space between their bodies as he kissed her.

Mikael groaned against her lips as she reached her hand between his legs and gripped him. The sound ignited a roaring in her veins. Estelle guided him to where she wanted him. Where she needed him. She ran her nails lightly down his back and Mikael shuddered.

"Ready, Love?" He asked, his voice little more than a husky whisper.

"Yes," Estelle replied.

She held his gaze as he slid into her. She saw the molten desire that flooded his eyes. She saw her own reflection, and knew that her gaze matched his. Mikael kissed her neck and began to thrust in a hard and slow rhythm, driving himself deep inside her.

Estelle moaned, her body instinctively matching his movements. She arched her back, lifting her hips slightly. Mikael's breath caught and he shuddered, breathing a groan against her neck. "More?" He asked.

Estelle shook her head. "Just like that." He thrust again and she leaned her head back with a whimper. "Fuck, Mikael."

"That feel good?" He grunted.