I parked the car in front of the pharmacy, and I went inside. There are a lot of customers here, and I need to fall in line.

"Wow, she looks like a Barbie doll." That was said by a woman dressed in black.

"She is so beautifully handsome." Her friend, who was wearing pink, replied.

"Miss, you can go ahead first." They signed for me to go first, and I shook my head.

"It's fine, I'm not in a hurry anyway." I politely refused, and they shook their heads.

"Go ahead, Miss; it's fine for us." They look persistent.

"Thank you then." I bowed at them and went ahead first.

"How can I help you today?" The pharmacist asked.

"I want to buy a pregnancy test kit." The two girls at the back of me gasped.

"You're pregnant?" The woman wearing pink asked.

"You think you're pregnant?" The woman wearing black changed her friend's question.

"No way, it's not for me." I paid for the pregnancy test kit.

"For whom then?" woman in black asked.

"For my future wife." They gasped again, and I bid them goodbye.

I was riding in Jisoo's car when I saw the two women look at me and the car. They're probably thinking my girlfriend took an IVF, but she didn't; I'm fully loaded.

I parked Jisoo's car in the garage, and my eyes widened when I heard someone shouting inside the house. I quickly went inside, and I saw Jennie crying like a kid on the floor.

"Where has Lili gone?!?"She screamed while crying. "Lili!!! Lili!!"

She looks so cute while crying on the floor; gosh, I really love this mandu.

I ran towards her, shaking my head.

"What's wrong, Nini?" I asked her, and she looked at me.

"Lili!!" She hugged me tightly, afraid I was going somewhere, and she cried at my chest.

"Right, Lili is here, Nini." I kissed her head. I looked at Jisoo and Rosé, who were holding a cushion as a shield because Jennie was throwing some things at them.

Suddenly, Jennie pushed me, and she glared at me, which made me gulp and feel scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and she slapped my face.

"Did you fucking cheat on me?!?" She yelled out. "Did you fuck some slut while I was sleeping?! Tell me, did you go to your mistress!?!"

"I'm not; what are you talking about, Nini? I went to the pharmacy to buy you a pregnancy test kit. I adore you and will never cheat on you." Her eyes softened, and she cried again.

"I'm sorry if I slapped you." I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"It's fine; it didn't hurt me at all." I kissed her pouting lips.

Bitch!! It hurt so much, I can still feel her hand on my cheek.

"I love you, Lili." She said this using her baby voice, and she kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too, Nini." I stood up from the floor, and she asked me to carry her, which I did. "Where is Mrs. Nini?"

"To the couch." I sat on the couch, and she looked at me. "What did you purchase?"