Chapter twelve: Make a wish

It's been a while since we started filming and today was a very special day.

Lizzie's birthday.

Me and Lizzie came back really late from filming yesterday so she is deeply asleep in her room.

Me on the other hand, I stayed awake so I could decorate the whole house.

I tried my best to be as quiet as possible. I want this to be a surprise.

Luckily for me the bedrooms were upstairs so Lizzie won't hear me.

I started to decorate the house with a bunch of balloons and after what seemed like forever I finished decorating.

I smiled at the view in front of me. I'm so happy it turned out just the way I wanted.

 I'm so happy it turned out just the way I wanted

It was about 5am. Lizzie usually wakes up at this time but since we have a break from filming I hope she won't wake up soon.

I made my way to the kitchen. I wanted to make Lizzie a cake by myself. She taught me how to make one not so long ago. I guess now it's time to see if I learned anything.

After about 4 hours I was finished with the cake and I must say I was quite impressed with myself.

I just hope it tastes as good as it looks.

I placed the cake in the fridge so it will stay in shape until tonight.

Oh yeah, I invited everyone from the cast for her birthday, I wanted her to have a surprise party.

After I changed my outfit to something more fancy I made my way towards Lizzie's room.

When I got there she was sound asleep with Peanut next to her.

They are so cute I thought to myself, Peanut noticed me and started to bark.

"Shh Peanut!" "Y/N?" I heard Lizzie's voice "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" "What time is it?" "About 9:30"

"Happy birthday Lizzie" I said with a big smile on my face.

Lizzie smiled even wider than me. "Thank you sweetheart" she kissed my cheek.

"Get dressed and come downstairs?" "Ok" she smiled at me, I took Peanut and headed out of the room.