Chapter eight: Back to the 50's part 2

DISCLAIMER: The storyline of my previous book is what they are filming, I recommend reading it if you haven't already <3

Spoilers to "A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" and "WandaVision"

We were filming the first episode in front of a live studio audience which made me a bit nervous but I had to collect myself and be focused so I could act properly.

At first they had the entire cast come so they could introduce us to the audience.

After they introduced every one of us we all got off the set and headed towards the set's chairs.

"So Y/N you can wait here while we film the first part you will be on in a second" Kevin said to me, I nodded at him and sat in my chair.

We started filming not so long ago, Lizzie and Paul already did their first scene together which was the most adorable thing.

Now it was Lizzie and Kathryn's rehearsal and I knew I would be called on set in a few minutes.

I took a few deep breaths to center myself and ran my lines in my head.

When I opened my eyes they landed on Lizzie who was frowning towards me. She gave me a "are you ok?" look and I nodded at her. She smiled and got back to what she was doing.

"Y/N come on" one of the producers said to me.

I got up from my chair and headed towards the set.

"Ok everyone ready?" Lizzie, Kathryn and I nodded

Kathryn got off the set since she's coming in later in the scene

I got up the stairs since I was supposed to get down from my room in the scene.

"Ok, andd action"

I got down the stairs towards the living room "Morning mom"

"Morning Soph, how did you sleep?" "Good but my head kinda hurts"

"Oh I'm sorry honey, do you need anything?" "No no i'll be ok"

Lizzie smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Than Kathryn knocked at the door

Lizzie quickly opened it "Oh! Hello, dear. I'm Agnes, your neighbor to the right. My right, not yours. Forgive me for not stopping by sooner to welcome you to the block. My mother-in-law was in town, so I wasn't".

Kathryn said while handing her a pot with a plant in it.

"So, what's your name? Where are you from? And most importantly, how's your bridge game, hon?"

"I'm Wanda and this is my daughter Sophia"

"Wanda. Charmed" she shakes Lizzie's hand "And Sophia how old are you?"

"17" I responded.

"Oh I have a daughter just your age. Would you like to meet her?"

"Yeah sure" "Great i'll go get her and be right back"

Kathryn said as she walked out of the house.

"Well... she's definitely... something" I said looking at Lizzie.

"We should blend in honey we're new here, besides having a new friend around might be fun" "Yeah you're right I hope she's not jumpy like her mother"

"Sophia!" "ok ok fine i'll stop"

"And cut!" The audience clapped and Lizzie smiled widely at me.