Then the line goes dead.

NO Amora dont go.

Fuck I needed to do something but what.

Liam fuck this we need to go help her.

I stand up trying to get Liam to go.

Listen Harry you hardly know her, and we have a job to do.

Louis says remaining seated.

NO fuck off I will leave then.

Zayn grabs onto my hoodie trying to pull me down.

We can't leave our cover will be blown and we wont get the bust.

No, I couldnt let her get hurt. I walk over to the door and try to pull it open.

Fuck sake right we will go but you explain to the boss that you had to go and play prince charming.

Liam says while stepping on the gas leaving behind the old building. I quickly jump into the front to direct him where to go. My heart was thumping hard in my chest making me feel nauseous. I had no idea what had happened, but I knew she was in pain. It felt like I had been hours trying to get to her apartment. Once we arrive I quickly rush out of the van and sprint into the apartments. I begin to run up the stairs praying she was going to be okay. I swear whoever hurt her Im gonna kill whos hurting her.

When I get to the top floor I bust through the door to see her lying there covered in blood curled in a ball screaming.

Amora baby what happened?

Harry?

I run over to her frail body and pick her up and carry her over to the sofa. She lays her head on my shoulder and begins shaking violently.

Harry I need you to go to my room it is the only door you can see open the top drawer beside my bed and pick up a couple of pink pills.

The pain in her voice was overwhelming. I gently lay her back down on the sofa and brush the hair away from her face. Her face was now inflicted with pain she had bruised and cuts all over and blood running from her nose. I look down at the floor to see smashed glass covering the floor. Quickly I walk into her bedroom, it was exactly what I expected. The room was plain there was a bed and vanity table, I walk over to the bedside locker and open the top drawer in search of the pills. In the drawer, there were over 100 pills all stuffed into the drawer along with a bottle of tequila. I try to find the name of the pills but no luck.

I grab a couple and put them in my pocket, I looked about the room so more. I needed to get the blood washed off her face, so I went into the bathroom and open the bottom cabinet. The top shelf was filled with tubs of the pills and the bottom shelf had bottoms of vodka and tequila. I was taken back by the amount she had all just under her sink. Standing up I find a face cloth and run it under the tap. I walk back over to the sofa and sit down laying her head on my legs. My phone began to start ringing and I attempt to take the phone out without disturbing Amora. It was Niall,

Is everything okay?

Yes yes give me one minute.

I whisper into her ear,

I am gonna get the boys up here to help tidy up.

She gently nods her head.

Niall will you all come up here I need your help its the top apartment.

I turn her face, so she is looking up at me a push the hair away from her.

Open your mouth and I will put these on your tongue.