Chapter 2

My eyes fluttered open at the feeling of being tapped. 'I have to pee..' I thought, feeling around my dresser for my glasses. I groaned and got out of the bed because I couldn't find them; and while doing so I ended up stubbing my toe on the corner of the dresser. "Ow!" I whispered yelled, trying not to wake up my sister. "Are you okay?" I heard someone ask. "Yea I'm fine." I replied not paying much attention to what was happening considering I was still half asleep. It took a few seconds of standing around and thinking to make me realized what just happened. I quickly grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight. At first I thought I was still dreaming, or just mistaking my bags for a person. But that was definitely a person. I panicked and grabbed a shoe and threw it at the person.

They managed to block it. "Woah woah hold on wait!" The person whisper yelled to me. They moved their arms from their face and I could clearly see who it was. He was wearing a matching grey sweatshirt and sweatpants pajama set and some plain white socks. But what stood out to me most was the streak of blonde still in his hair. "Pearce Joza?" I asked shocked. "So you know who I am. Do you know where I am? I'm guessing it's your room but... where?" He asked me. He stood up and I was still trying to process how and why he was here. I then looked over at the setup on my dresser in front of the mirror and everything clicked. "Oh my gosh that wasn't supposed to work it was just supposed to be some stupid trick before bed." I groaned and rubbed the bridge of my nose. "What wasn't supposed to work? I don't even know where I am. One minute I'm asleep in my bed, then I wake up and I'm here on the ground so can you please just tell me where I am, how I got here, and who you are?" He asked getting worried and impatient. I sighed then nodded. 

This is going to be a long night.