it's not a mistake

Before jungkook dragged y/n out of party

Authors PoV :

The unknown person looked around carefully to make sure no one is around so that he can start his plan . He went to jungkook car and with the fake keys he opened the car .

He opened the engine door and tried to do the thing he planned but before that only, he saw jungkook dragging y/n outside of the party .

He got so scared and anxious of getting caught . He quickly shut the door and locked the car .

He ran and hid behind the other car controlling his breaths . His heart was beating fast . He saw jungkook car drove off .

Thank god I didn’t get caught .

He thought to himself

Unknown person on call:

"I'm sorry madam before i can damage engine completely they both came early
than they should be. Looks like our plan failed"

Opposite person :

"IS THAT WHY I'M GIVING YOU HUGE AMOUNT!!!! CAN'T YOU DO SINGLE FUVKING THING PROPERLY. DON'T COME INFRONT OF ME OTHERWISE I'LL FUVKING KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS"

That person shouted on call.

Back to present:

You sat in passenger seat beside irene and jungkook was in back seat, his cheeks were hot blood with too much blushing he kept staring at you.

You were confused how irene came all of a sudden that too at this time. Not to lie you were also quite upset that romantic moment was ruined by her.

Irene how come you know about us?

"Oh! Taehyung called me that jungkook dragged you out of the party, so i thought there must be something going on and i called mia
She said you both didn't reach home yet so i decided to check up on you guys"
But I'm sorry for disturbing your moment"

Irene winked at you. A blush crept on you cheeks

But wait!! You know taehyung?

"Yeah of course why don't i know about my boyfriend?"

WHAT??? you both are dating?

Why didn't you tell me before? I thought I'm your friend

"Chill y/n. Apart from being a business man taehyung is a model too. If we expose our relationship his rivals will try to drag his career down."
That's why we kept it secret from everyone only few people knew about our relationship"

You knew it too?

You asked jungkook. He nodded his head as a yes

I'm so happy for you irene

And thank you for helping us

After few minutes irene dropped you both at your house.

You both were standing in hallway too shy to start any conversation.

But this time jungkook decided to break the silence.

Look y/n-

You knew what he was going to say, before he can continue further you interrupted him.

I know jungkook. I know it was just a mistake for you. That's what you were going to say, right?

Don't worry i don't get my hopes high, you don't need to say it hundred times. Good night

You went your room leaving him there.

No... It's not a mistake

Jungkook mumbled himself