"Is this yours?" I questioned and she nodded.

In the blink of an eye, she dragged me inside of the house and pushed me on the couch. She straddled my lap and kissed me so aggressively that I could taste some blood.

I pushed her slightly and pulled away from the kiss, and she gave me a deadly glare.

"You drive so fast and drag my ass here because you're horny?" I raise my right eyebrow.

"Yes, I've been wanting to do this since last night." She twirled her hair and licked her lips seductively.

"Do you want to do it here, on the sofa here in your living room?" She nodded and leaned in close to my ear.

"We are also going to do it at the counter table in the kitchen, the bath tub in the bathroom, the table in the dining hall, and the backseat of my car." She whispered to her right ear, and she licked it.

"Is that your sexual fantasy?" She hummed in response and continued nibbling my ear. I leaned against the backrest and sighed.

"Just sit back and relax; I'm going to do the work." She stood up from my lap and undressed herself in front of me.

I gulped when I saw her naked; her boobs are really healthy. She got down between my legs and yanked my jeans off. I helped her to remove my jeans and boxers.

"You got a dragon here, daddy~" Jennie held my cock and started pumping it up and down.

"Shit..ughh~" I groaned, and she continued giving me a hand job.

"Mmm, daddy, you're so big and... so long," she said, sucking the tip of my cock as my pre-cum leaked at her mouth.

She took my entire cock in her mouth; she gagged a little, but she still gave me a deep throat. Her tongue massaged the underside of my cock, sending even more pleasure.

"F-fuck! I feel like... I'm going to cum." I said, and she said something while sucking my cock, sending vibrations and more pleasure.

I hummed at her mouth when she gave me a deep throat again. She looked at me in the eyes while she swallowed all my cum and licked the spilled cum from my cock.

"You really taste so good, daddy." She stood up from the floor and removed my top, including my sports bra.

She sat on my lap, grinding at my cock, which made us both moan. I placed my hands on her ass cheek, then I groped it. I put my left hand at her breast, then I groped it while my right hand was groping her ass cheek.

"Can you eat me, daddy?" I sat her down on the couch and went between her legs.

"It's time to fulfill your sexual fantasies." I put her thighs against my shoulder.

I started to give her wet pussy a lick, tasting and savoring her sweet, delicious liquid. She was moaning loudly while I was devouring her wet pussy, her moaned echoed throughout the entire house.

"Ughhh....Daddy!" She moaned when I rubbed her crotch with my middle and index fingers.

I hardened my tongue, and I thrust it inside her pussy. I keep thrusting it inside, and she holds my head as I thrust it inside her.

"Ahhhh~ Fuck!!" She came, and I sucked it all up because I didn't want to waste her delicious, sweet cum.

She kissed me hard, tasting each other's lips. She pushed and pinned me on the backrest of the chair without breaking our kiss.

Jennie straddled my lap, then she rubbed my cock between her pussy lips. She broke the kiss and took a breath first, then she kissed me again. We moaned at each other's mouths when she put my hard shaft inside her.