uno

it was just a regular saturday and you and vinnie had decided to play some board games. you guys had already played life, monopoly, guess who and snap and you had one all of them. at this point vinnie was getting tired of it and wanted to win.

"uno" he said as he picked up the deck of cards, he knew uno wasn't a game you were particularly good at so he had a good feeling about this one.
"vin you know i'm bad at this one" you said, he smirked. " i know, that's why i chose it".

you huffed. "fine what about this then, whoever wins, gets a prize from the other person"

"yeah, whatever it's not like im gonna loose anyways, so what's this prize anyways" he said shuffling the card deck.

"i don't know, you choose since your so confident your gonna win" you said taking your cards as he placed them down, giving you and him an even amount.

"fine then" he thought to himself, "whoever wins gets a kiss from the loser" he smirked.
"that's not even that bad" you scoffed "fine, may the best person win" you said as you put down a yellow 8 on top of the starting card.

few minutes later

it had been and intense game of uno, picking ups and putting downs, it never seemed to end. vinnie was on uno and you were on two cards, you just hoped that he wouldn't win, not because you didn't want the so called prize but because you didn't wanna seem like the biggest board game loser in history.

then suddenly, you watched as vinnie put down his card, winning and getting up cheering on an imaginary crowd. you threw your cards in mockery defeat flailing onto your back exhausted from losing all the games.

vinnie looked at you. "forgetting something?" he said plopping down next to you.
"what?" you said turning to face him.

he pulled you in by your waist, cupping your face "my victory kiss" he whispered kissing you. you kissed him back, as he slowed it down, you too almost making out then he suddenly pulled his face away, you pouted.

"you get what you get and you don't get upset" he said, winking and getting up putting the cards away.

unedited