Streaming

(in these pov's your most likely going to be a well-known tiktoker)

You and Vinnie had been a thing for a few week but had never really told anybody about it, not even some of your closest friends. People had always shipped you but thought nothing more of it.
You were just sitting down stairs with some of your friends, talking to each other (whatever tiktokers you want) when you got a call from Vinnie.
y/n"Hello?"
vinnie "Hey, can you come up to room"
y/n "Yeah of course everything ok"
vinnie "Yeah I just wanna see you"
y/n " Ok I'll be there in like 30 seconds"

You knocked on his door and came in, he noticed you at the door and motioned for you to come with a smile on his face. "Hi" he mouthed with a smile, you gestured the same back. You went over to his gaming chair he was sitting in and hugged him from behind, he allowed his head to lay on your arm.

You could see his chat from where you were and you noticed people were shocked at the gestures you guys were showing.
"omg are they dating"
"ship"
"this is so cute like what"

Catching him off guard, you leaned in for a kiss, his hand connecting to your neck, he pulled back whispering in your ear "I love you", "I love you more" you said back.
You have him a final hug before getting out of view and you heard Vinnie say "Ok i think that's all i'm gonna play today so i'll see you guys later, bye"

couple of days later
It had been a few days since you and Vinnie "officially" told people you were dating, word had gotten out from twitch, people had screen recorded the moment and posted it everywhere, of course you didn't mind anymore seeing as it was going to get out one day. Your friends had been messaging you, asking how long you've been dating, dm's everyday .

You and Vinnie hadn't seen your friends since so you decided to go to (idk the hype house or something, wherever tf they go now) to tell your friends, even though they most likely knew already. Once you got there almost everyone noticed you and started bombarding you with questions, all the boys going up to vinnie slapping him on the back, clearly so excited for him and all the girls came to you all giddy for you asking for everything (of course we need to keep our girls updated). After everything died down the two of you told everyone and a couple of awhhs and "so cutes " later everything died down and everyone just started hanging out.

ok that's the end i guess, message me any idea you have for imagines, please vote it bye bye 👋