✧ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✧

Start from the beginning

It was only one time of Jimin and Namjoon hanging out together on park dates after coming back from there but suddenly Namjoon grew busy with his new University stuff.

They couldn't decide on hanging out so Jimin ended up coming to his place the next week, only to find Namjoon stuck amid a bunch of papers scattered on the floor of the living room and table.

Sometimes working and studying all together isn't a good idea and that was the time Jimin realised how difficult it might be for him to manage so he being an angel would bring Namjoon coffee, try reducing his stress while talking and pulling up his courage and Namjoon couldn't thank God enough to send him in his life.

Everything was pretty well, Namjoon tried to finish off his sets of work to not miss the next week's out dates but he ended up getting busier and blamed it on Jimin's impatience or heart for missing his boyfriend's time, he got highly upset.

Not because there were no dates but because Namjoon didn't even manage calling or informing this time which made his cheeks puff up in pure annoyance and he laid off the entire Saturday staring at his phone but Namjoon didn't call.

Yes he left a reminder text "I love you" in the morning but why not call?

It was enough for Jimin to get upset. 

There are rare times when Jimin would get upset and Namjoon always has his ways of dealing with it. It's just part of their soft and sweet relationship. Jimin loves when he gets attention and Namjoon loves when he gives him all of his attention.

The next day, on Sunday Taehyung suggested he come over to his place which Jimin asked him to do instead.

Hearing Taehyung talking about his date with Jungkook grew Jimin to be more upset inside because he envied how Jungkook is over clingy, Taehyung might complain about it but to Jimin it's something he wished for but Namjoon is a man to always respect boundaries which Jimin didn't want in case of him. He just wants Namjoon around him 24/7.

Sunday evening, Taehyung was off to his home after hanging out with his soulmate and Jimin was left alone to miss Namjoon ever more.

This time he really wanted to just go and see him but he wanted to stay mad, wanted attention and more love to shower on him because he was lovesick without having to spend time with his boyfriend ever since they came back from the wedding.

His mother could see Jimin's madness, it's just so obvious for him to look upset, his face being the best way to express his inner thoughts as his cheeks would get rounder and pouty lips turn more pouty.

Though she knew why he was upset but tried asking him many times and Jimin would try to escape by turning on television or finding something to eat in the kitchen until in the late evening he heard familiar honks coming from outside.

Jimin knew who he was. The one he was waiting for. 

His first thought was to run outside, jump into his arms until he gets kissed several times but fighting his thoughts he kept his feet inside.

He needs to act tough.

"Jimin-ah~ Namjoon is here!" His mother exclaimed when she peeked out through the window of the living room.

Jimin's eyes could show his eagerness but then he still didn't move his feet away.

"I'm in my room." Whispering through his pouty lips in a forced monotonous tone, Jimin turned to climb the stairs right when the bell was ringed against the door.

Jimin's mother rolled her eyes, chuckling but rushing to open the door nonetheless until she found Namjoon on the door, wearing a formal outfit with flowers in his hands.