✧ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ✧

Namjoon's smile grew wider when he began staring at Jimin who was busy playing with the cute animals again.

To animals the treats still mattered the most so Jimin just admired them having it.

"Jimin, get up, let's go somewhere." Namjoon encouraged and sat up while Jimin just looked up at him with confusion.

"Huh?"

"Come with me." Namjoon gave his hand to Jimin who looked down at his large hands.

Jimin put his small hand against it and Namjoon quickly intertwined it and as he did he could see the difference, the size difference. Jimin's tiny hand almost disappeared into Namjoon's hold who scrunched up his nose to notice this cute detail.

Namjoon held it firmly as he began dragging him out of the pet lounge.

"But where are we going?" Jimin asked but let Namjoon take them somewhere into the street, which was decorated with beautiful trees and plants on the borders of the way as Namjoon took them to a park.

"I always treat small and cute creatures so here I go." And with this he stood near an ice cream truck on the entrance of the park and Jimin's gaze softened as he looked at Namjoon's side.

Did he just call me small and cute?

"What's your favourite flavour? Except for Mint Choco." Namjoon said, rolling his eyes at the mention of the flavour he hated.

"Ah... it's okay. I'm okay with anything." Jimin replied.

"Butterscotch, strawberry and chocolate scoop tastes like heaven together." Namjoon informed with amazement, his inner child showing up through his twinkling eyes and dimple smile that Jimin couldn't help but smile.

"Really? I wanna try then."

Namjoon nodded rapidly, taking them closer to the truck and Jimin noticed that he just didn't let go of his hand all the time.

"Triple scoop cone with butterscotch, strawberry and chocolate." Namjoon said and waited till the ice cream man fulfilled his demand while unconsciously Jimin began swaying their held hands back and forth, eyes reading the menu board.

Every action of his seemed so endearing to Namjoon.

"Why do you hate Mint Choco?" Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"It tastes like toothpaste."

"Why? Do you eat toothpaste too?" Jimin laughed off and Namjoon nodded his head while chuckling.

"How do you know?" Namjoon asked and Jimin looked at him with surprise and laughed.

"Really you do?"

"No I did in childhood but then one day my mom found out and I had a good number of spanks." Namjoon told his story and Jimin laughed while throwing his head back that he even tripped and Namjoon panicked, holding him still.

Jimin is really someone who needs to be protected, even when he is laughing.

"So you liked the taste of toothpaste but still don't like mint choco."

"People change so do their preferences."

Jimin was still laughing that he had to lean his head against Namjoon's shoulder until he would stop because he just can't see when he laughs and Namjoon looked at him from the side, Jimin was being so wholesome.

And to be honest, Namjoon was happy, light hearted and satisfied to see Jimin laughing carelessly. He felt a warm feeling all across his chest to see him laughing.