…………

At the end of the performance at the front desk, most of the people started to get up and leave. On the stage, some people are gathering together, holding up selfie sticks and taking pictures.

"Come on, one two three."

"Potatoes!"

"..."

"Eh, what about Jiao Jiao."

Zhang Yue stood up and looked around at someone's trace. She also ran over halfway, intending to enjoy Li Jiao's show.

Su Linlin carried her bag, thinking of Li Jiao saying that she would give Zhang Jiu Ling a gift today. When she heard Zhang Yue's words, she showed an expression of "Why are you so ignorant?"

"Boss, Ren Jiao Jiao is going to give a present to the instructor today."

"This little couple got together, maybe they want to be affectionate, what are you doing with her."

"Instructor?" Zhang Yue was taken aback, and then suddenly reacted after speaking.

"Oh~oh oh oh."

"I understand, I understand."

She was saying that once the performance was over, people disappeared. Have been doing it for a long time... Hi~

Seeing this, Su Linlin smiled and said: "Then let's go back first."

"Let's go."

…………

At the same time, on a campus street not far from the Performing Arts Hall.

Li Jiao held Zhang Jiu Ling's hand, her fingers clasped tightly, and she was excited. The pace was slow, pressing down the road leisurely.

She lowered her head, looked at the hands held by the two of them, and smiled unconsciously, sweet as honey.

She turned her back, walked backwards, smiled at Zhang Jiu Ling, the two dimples on her lips seemed faint.

"Instructor~"

The voice is elongated, winding around, soft and soft.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at her behind, there were no cars and no obstacles. Only then did he put his gaze back on her face, and his thin lips lifted slightly.

"I am not your instructor now."

Upon hearing this, Li Jiao nodded.

"Yes!"

"Well, you are my boyfriend now," Li Jiao glanced at someone embarrassedly, but she was ecstatic in her heart!

That's right, the instructor is no longer an instructor!

He is now her boyfriend!

"So, should you call me by another name."

Zhang Jiu Ling's tone was a little playful.

Since the establishment of the relationship, Li Jiao had initially called him nine years old for a few days. However, every time she calls like this, she feels very guilty. She feels like she's so daring!

Can his name be called casually? !

Later, because of habit, Li Jiao gradually called the instructor back.

Now I think it’s wrong. Why did she call her boyfriend an instructor? Isn't she sick?

But what should it be called?

"Nine Ling?"

Li Jiao thought for a while, and shouted tentatively.

Zhang Jiu Ling had no expression, and said lightly.

"Others call me that too."

Yes, others call him that. Besides, it doesn't sound kind at all.

No, no, it feels too rusty.

"En..." After a long silence, Li Jiao finally came up with a name, looked at Zhang Jiu Ling, and cried out tentatively.

"Age?"

Hearing that, Zhang Jiu Ling raised his brows, as if he didn't expect Li Jiao to call him that.

However, he glanced at the people and responded softly.

"Yes."

"Age?"

"Yes."

"Age?"

Zhang Jiu Ling said: "Yes."

At the very least, it sounds more cordial than Jiu Ling.

As everyone knows, he acquiesced. Li Jiao went crazy in her heart.

Oh~ So the instructor likes a cute name.

Oh my goodness, why the instructor is so cute.

Age?

Ah ah ah ah ah ah-

So cute, if she calls him that, he must be so happy!

Inexplicably, in the heart of his girlfriend, Zhang Jiu Ling has become a cute and gentle label. Said that it's okay, as long as she likes it.

"Age?"

"Yes."

"Age."

"Jiao Jiao."

"Age."

"Jiao Jiao."

…………

Two people are like two elementary school students, yelling each other's nicknames on the way home from school. The atmosphere is joyous, full of warmth, and enviable.

Behind the beautiful scene, not far from the two, a girl has been watching them. She stopped in place, watching the intimate movements of Li Jiao and the two, her eyes were complex and dark and difficult to understand.

Li Jiao...

Instructor...