53.Welcome Party 2

Start from the beginning

Li Jiao's show is about to come on stage, and classmates call to remind them. In a hurry, she was so panicked that she grabbed Zhang Jiu Ling and ran away.

"Instructor, I'll be on stage right away. Go and sit in the auditorium first."

"..."

Li Jiao panicked and took Zhang Jiu Ling to the last row of the auditorium, stuffed him with a red light stick, and threw down the sentence, "Instructor, you have to see me later."

After speaking, she rushed to the background.

In the wind and fire, wearing a blue windbreaker, like a wave rushing to the coast.

On the stage, the host began to announce the curtain.

"I just enjoyed the piano performance of Tang Yuran from the Department of Fine Arts. Next, a student from the Department of Fine Arts brought us a wonderful song."

"Everyone, applause and welcome."

"Papa, papa--"

The program Li Jiao and the others arranged was a combination of dance and painting, but the dancing classmate was temporarily injured. It can only be changed and turned into a skewered song.

Pity her, as a cadre of entertainment, she has to go up with it if there are fewer people.

Gosh, she is actually a magic singer. I hope she will speak up later and don't scare a performance hall away.

Before going on the court, Li Jiao patted her little heart, exhaled, and built her heart in advance.

Calm and calm, must not be out of tune, not out of tune.

What's the word in the first sentence?

…………

"Papa, papa--"

After a burst of enthusiastic applause dissipated, the violent electronic nuclear explosion music sounded and exploded vigorously!

A handsome boy, a flowered shirt, a hair band, and sunglasses. Hip-hop dress up. Holding the microphone, he jumped out with a "boom".

A smoky voice, hoarse and low, raise the volume.

"Are you ready?"

He raised his sunglasses, tilted his head, the microphone rubbed the corner of his lips, and exclaimed.

"Face the wind--"

"The audience is irritated!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh----"

"Wipe my sh out. Recite three times. Yrandson. I am my master......"

Exciting, deafening drums, guitars, keyboards, bassists, all mixed together. Coupled with the boy's hoarse smoke roar, the atmosphere was instantly agitated to the extreme.

"Ah ah ah ah -"

In the auditorium, a group of people danced with their heads in the air, holding light sticks and waving around in their hands.

This show is a skewer of songs, first is a rap, after talking about everyone's emotions to the extreme. The hip-hop boy smiled evilly, took away a large group of girls' eyes, waved, and stepped down.

Then, another boy in a long gown came onto the stage, holding a white folding fan in his hand, elegant and self-contained, opened his mouth, and slowly sang a small song.

"The tip of the peach leaf is pointed, and the willow leaves cover the sky.

"..."

The style of painting suddenly changed, and everyone followed in a daze with light sticks.