°Episode-11°

(Next episode will not be posted before 20 Oct cuz I have my exams, practicals and projects from 1 to 20-23 oct.. wish me luck for my exams cuz I think I am going to score really bad!)

•Author's Pov•

▪︎Campus Ground ▪︎
»Last Time:-
.

After finishing her words IU patted Jungkook's shoulder who was still not looking at her and leaning on his hands, in a reassuring manner... After that she got up and went towards her class, she didn't bother to take Jungkook with her even though they are in same class, because he doesn't seem like he should go and also it is not something unusual for him to come late or bunk few times.

.
»Present Time:-
.

-Time Skip to Break Time-
▪︎Cafeteria ▪︎

•Y/n's Pov•

My full day has been a mess till now and  I am pretty sure it is going to get messier, it is always like this! Whenever I think my day is messy, it gets even more messier! Right now we are in cafeteria and I am waiting for Soojin unnie, Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie to come back as they went to get our lunch.. 

Shuhua and Rosie were still bickering over whose fault it was that they got late today as they came together..

Shuhua: ExCuSe mE! It was you who were driving so its your fault!

Rosie: WhAt!? You are blaming me! You shouldn't have opened your sushi box when I was hungry!

Shuhua: BUT I brought it for you since I knew you would've skipped breakfast!

Rosie: Really?! Thanks.. but still your fau-

Jennie unnie: STFU you both! Here everyone's lunches.

After Jennie unnie scolded them, they quickly gulped and smiled like they were never bickering. We all just giggled while they three sat at their seats after handing us our lunches. We started eating.

[Y/n calls Yuqi, Shuhua and Rosie by names and others unnie. Please ignore if it was a little different in previous episodes]

Jisoo unnie:  Oh yeah- Yeuu you were going to tell something?

Y/n: Yes now I have even more things to tell! You know, my whole day is a mess till now! I told Jennie, Soojin and Jisoo a little last night and something happened today in the morning too! I thought I will tell it to Jisoo unnie in morning but that teacher made unnie busy with her work so I waited and went to class, during that time too something happened so I thought that I will tell it to Shuhua and Rosie but guess what?! They were late to the only class we had together before break-

I stopped to take a breath while Lisa unnie passed me her water bottle while everyone was taken aback, not expecting my sudden rant.

Miyeon unnie: Okay tells us one by one but can you tell us what happened last night?

Soojin unnie: Let her breath, I will tell. So in short, she yesterday met her soon to be father. He seemed like a nice guy but she is still confused a little and-

Soyeon unnie: Didn't you say that aunty has been dating him for a year and she was alert this time? So if she is marrying him then maybe you shouldn't worry that much..