°Episode-7 {Part-2}°

(I am not saying you should read the chapter with the above song, its just that the song is very good and I wanted to share it with you guys:) ~Lost by (G)I-DLE)

•A/n/BTS's Pov•
▪︎Meanwhile in Jin's room▪︎

Jimin: "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM!!"

Jimin yelled in frustration as soon as they settled down in Jin's room making sure that their father will not be able to hear them..

Jin: "Calm down every one.."

The oldest said in a very calm tone which only made Jimin and Taehyung more mad, and the hyung line (except Jin) confused seeing Jin so calm even in this situation. Jungkook was just sitting on the bed quietly, without showing any expression.

Taehyung: "HOW THE FU*K DO YOU EXPECT US TO BE CALM!!"

Jin: "BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!!"

Jin took a deep breath to calm himself from shouting more.

Jin: "If dad heard any of this he will not hesitate to pass bullets through your both heads. What are you both gonna win from shouting?! Absolute NOTHING!"

Namjoon: "Hyung is right.. Dad warned us not to talk about this, plus that time it actually looked like they are important considering how he said he doesn't trust us to meet them too long before marriage..."

Yoongi: "Right, we will get nothing from shouting and getting angry. And if dad heard us, we all are surely dead."

Jungkook: "Stop talking like we will be able to do anything! We all know that before dad introduces them to us, we can't do a sh*t!"

Hoseok: "We should just keep an eye on girls in Uni. Whosoever the girl is, She will sure act weird around us. We will also pay attention to the second private room, there is a high chance that we can know the second owner's daughter by catching the girl entering the room."

Jungkook: "Yeah, and once dad introduces them to us we can manipulate her to somehow convince her mom to cancel the wedding.."

Taehyung: " And why the hell do we need to "manipulate" her!?"

Jimin: " We can just do it our way,  nobody has the courage to disobey us"

Jin: "Jungkook and Hoseok are right. we will go on with their plan."

Jin said completely ignoring the other two maknaes and their comments because he found their comments useless and dumb... Namjoon noticed this and that vmin were going to start arguing again which will only make Jin mad, so he quickly replied the them..

Namjoon: "If we threaten her and dad gets to know about that then surely instead of meat, we will be served in their wedding for sure.."

Jimin: "Oh yeah, and if she doesn't agree then what? Huh!?"

Jin: "In that case we will not have any option but to just let things happen and after they most likely move here, ignore them.."

He said in a calm tone without any expression on his face. Hearing what he said everyone's eyes became wide. Seeing the stern face Jin had, they knew they couldn't talk back and that he was dead serious....

Taehyung: " Everything in this house is fu*ked up!!"

Saying this Taehyung stormed out of the room, followed by Jimin. After a moment of silence Yoongi got up, his face clearly showing how done he was.

Yoongi: " I am going to sleep... I need to make some space in my mind for this new sh*t..."

Reaching the door, Yoongi was about to exit the room when he heard Hoseok say something that made him stop and turn around.

Hoseok: "Sometimes I really feel like this house really needs  some female presence in it."

.......

Everyone in the room looked at him like he was a crazy old man..

Hoseok: "WhAt! I have read that female keeps the house peaceful and balanced which is completely opposite of our house. And if it is going to be like this then I don't think we will have a peaceful life with how dad, you know is.."

Yoongi just sighed heavily and left the room followed by Namjoon and then Hoseok too... Jin took a glance at the youngest still sitting on the bed, lost in thoughts. Not thinking much about it, Jin entered his attached bathroom to take a relaxing shower after the mess.

While these things were happening, what everyone failed to notice was Jungkook. Jungkook's mind had some alternate plans..
Slowly a smirk appeared on his face...

Jungkook: "Family of 10 dosen't sound that bad..."

Jungkook: "Sounds like some interesting and fun sh*t to me"

...

...

My uploads will be very irregular because of my exams which are starting from 21st of feburary. So, I hope you all will understand..
Also please subscribe to my youtube channel we are soon going to be a 1K family!!
🔗》 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq-8LA58jXgC-DEYlWS9eCg

...

See you all in next episode:) BYEE~