°Episode-10°

•Author's Pov•

▪︎Basketball Court ▪︎
»Last Time:-
.
It could have been very easy for Jungkook to just go and tell his brothers but now that he saw her worried look and heard her talking, can he? She seemed to be the first girl who actually seemed true... He saw how Y/n was ready to get herself in a hell hole for her mother... He did noticed how Y/n avoided them but now she was ready to get involved with them for her mother's happiness...
After seeing her selfless action, could he be selfish to ruin her hope to see her mother happy?

Jungkook : She is really that afraid of us?! but still... Just for her mother..? Really?!
.
»Present Time:-
.
Jungkook felt like being stuck. He was confused what to do... should he keep it to himself or should he tell his brothers...

You see, not everyone is how they show themselves... Sometimes the truth can be totally different than what you see..
Many factors influence how a person shows himself or herself to the world and sometimes even convince themselves that they are something they are not..

Jungkook can be a similar case.. he became like this because of his past and present..
Maybe he became like this in attempt to protect himself or not to show himself as weak or maybe he was taught to live this way..

On the other side when Y/n went outside the basketball court, she bumped into someone as a result of her not paying attention to her surroundings... It was a senior, he seemed to be in a hurry but still quickly turned towards Y/n to apologize ... "I am sorry" the boy and Y/n said at the same time, the boy just gave her a small smile with a little head tilt and left from there in a hurry. She kept looking at him with confusion written on her face till he disappeared from her sight in the next corridor, he was in such a hurry and kept looking behind again and again from where he came. It looked like he was looking out for someone. Just then when Y/n was about to go her way she felt a very hard force pushing her towards the basketball court entry.

Y/n: Ahhh!!

Y/n exclaimed to herself in surprise and pain. She wasn't able to get a hold of something to save herself from falling. It happened so quick that the only thing Y/n was able to understand is that someone came running from behind and bumped into her. Instead of saying sorry he pushed Y/n harshly out of his way and continued to run or what it looked like chase someone.

Y/n mentally prepared herself for the impact of her body hitting the hard tilled ground and closed her eyes... But instead of feeling the hard tilled surface she felt a sudden sudden hard grip on her shoulder preventing her from falling. As soon as her brain registered the unfamiliar touch supporting her body, she opened her eyes and quickly stood straight on her feet. She quickly turned around towards the basketball court entry to thank the person for saving her from falling... Her eyes widened seeing it was Jungkook standing there with also kind of surprised but still cold face.

Y/n quickly bowed to Jungkook mumbling sorrys and thank yous before leaving without making a proper eye contact with him and without letting him say anything...

All this while Jungkook was standing still with the same surprised expression because everything happened so quickly that he didn't even get the chance to react back or even say anything because Y/n didn't give him a chance to do so..

He was coming outside to follow Y/n but he didn't expect to save her... He was sure if it wasn't for him then she would have suffer quite a few bruises... He also noticed how quickly she apologized without even letting him reply or make an eye contact...
He knew she was scared of them but damn today he got to know she was SCARED scared of them..