3. The Deal

Tsuna has been meeting Mikey from sometime. Well it's more like he finds her and then says something to force her to spend him with him. Now, everyone thinks they are in 'relationship'. She needed this confusion to end. So she decided the next time she'll meet him. She'll ask him to let go. Tsuna's phone rang....

Tsuna:
Hello?

Mikey:
"Hello Tsu-chin! By the way, I want you to meet me at a parking lot. I'll text you the address. Ok then, b-"

Tsuna:
"Wait! Who gave you my number and why should I come? You-.."

Mikey:
"Because you are my bitch Tsu-chin! And about your number, I have my ways. So come okie! And just to be clear I'm not asking, you WILL come."

Tsuna:
"Yeah right, daddy. As if I'm going to listen to you." *sarcastically*

Mikey:
"Absolutely right, baby girl. You are going to listen to your daddy......,Tsu-chin."

The call hung up.

"Ugh!" Y/n screamed. She looked at the address. Today she will go and clear stuff out. Now that, Takemichi and Mikey are at good terms, she'll just go back to her own life.

While she was walking, she saw the takemichi and Hinata, she simply walked up to them.
"Oi lil coward!"
Hinata: "Lil coward?"
Tsuna: "Ohayo." *bored tone*
Takemichi: "tsuna...."
Tsuna: "you double dating girls, michi?"
Takemichi: "no I can explain...."
Draken: "you know Emma?"
Emma: "he saw me in my underwear and ran."
Takemichi: "i swear, I can explain.."
As Hinata was about to hit takemichi, tsuna held her hand.
Tsuna: "I think I heard he can explain beside as she said.....he saw her in her underwear and RAN."
Hinata: "y-yes, tsuna-chan."
Tsuna: "But if I found out you hurt her, michi. I'll forget you are my brother."

Mikey: "Ohayo Tsu-chin!" "Come sit with me, wifey." *patting on the seat beside him*
Tsuna choked on her saliva and started coughing. Everybody's attention shifted to Tsuna as she composed herself. There was no doubt she was beautiful. Her pitch black hair and radiant blue eyes.
Tsuna moved towards Mikey.
Tsuna: "why are you doing this? Don't you understand I don't want this!"
Mikey hugged her. She was caught off
Mikey: "I also wanted to be your friend Tsu-chin but you slapped me. So, now you have to pay for that."
Tsuna: "Just stop with this bullshit already!"
Mikey: "okay, I'll forgive you just pretend to be my girlfriend. Okay?"
Tsuna: "no, how is it any different from now. And my will I be your girlfriend? You-.."
Mikey: "look it's simple. If you pretend to be my wifey. You at least have some control or I'll be dragging you everywhere, just like now."
Tsuna: "it is same both the ways."
Mikey: "no, in first you have 50% of your freedom and can give suggestions. In second, you'll do what I say."
Tsuna: "and why should I listen to you?"
Mikey: "because I'm a very bad person."
Tsuna: "fine but I'll only pretend for a month. And then, goodbye!"
Mikey: "nope 1 year."
Tsuna: "two months."
Mikey: "till I 'breakup' with you. Deal?"
Tsuna: "no."
Mikey: "give it try."
Tsuna: "but I don't agree with you. And who knows you might never breakup?"
Mikey: "yes, you are right. Now let go."
That's when Tsuna realised, she was actually hugging Mikey back this whole time. *red face*

After Tsuna's trance ended.
"Here."
She realised she was standing in front of Mikey, while he was tying his Toman jacket around her waist.
Tsuna: "Huh? What is this for?"
Mikey pulled Tsuna a little closure.
Mikey: "Tsu-chin, you are gonna sit behind me IN a bike. And your wearing a skirt." *whispering*
Tsuna: "I'll rather go with Draken. And why do you care?!"
Mikey: "did you forget, Tsu-chin?! You are my wifey now." Saying the last sentence with a BIG grin.
Tsuna: "o-ohk....but I didn't agree with it."
Mikey: "and I thought I got a smart wifey." *shaking his head*
Tsuna: "YOU-.."
Mikey: "Ken-chin, round them. Come sit Tsu-chin."
Tsuna sat behind Mikey. "But we'll talk about this. I haven't agreed."
Mikey: "yet. Only about the duration.... So you ARE my wifey."
Tsuna: "fine."