ISHQ-E-JUNOON - MYSTERIES...

Start from the beginning

AHAANA : Okay BOSS.. But when I can leave... I can't live in this metal asylum called VR MANSION for long or else i will have to consult a psychiatrist or worse I will end up in a mental asylum.... All peoples are crazy here... So much melo drama.... I don't even know how she survived here for long 6 months... I wonder she didn't got mad staying with this mad peoples... For that she definitely deserves an award... Award of person with most tolerance...

She asked & blabber out all this... While after hearing her rubbish talks her BOSS said...

BOSS : ****************************

Hearing her BOSS, AHAANA gulped down her saliva & said in kow voice..

AHAAN : Sorry BOSS...

She apologized while after hearing her, her BOSS said...

BOSS : ****************************

Listening her BOSS AHAANA frown & slapping her head with her own hand she cursed herself mentally & then said in scared voice...

AHAANA : No BOSS she just left the mansion around some 10 minutes ago that's why I called you to inform this...

She said & gulped ger saliva waiting for her end while hearing her, her BOSS said...

BOSS : ***************************

Listening her BOSS AHAANA'S face got pale she gulped doen her saliva & said meekly...

AHAAN : Sorry boss.... But BOSS what is the plan... Should I kill that VANSH RAISINGHANIA...

She asked diverting the topic... Hearing her, her BOSS said...

BOSS : ****************************

After listening her BOSS AHAANA smirked evilly & said obediently...

AHAANA : Ok BOSS... Considered the work is done....

Saying this her smirk widened hearing what her BOSS said in the phone call & then ending the phone call she headed back in VR MANSION...

AT SAME TIME WITH KABIR :

As RIDDHIMA left the VR. MANSION leaving everyone shocked... KABIR just left the place heading towards his bedroom... He came back in his bedroom locked the door & bring out RIDDHIMA'S cardboard from his cupboard & started talking with it.... Caressing her face in that cardboard...

KABIR : See JAAN.. See what that VANSH did with you... You left me for that man na... You left your KABIR for that VANSH'S love... You wanted to live with that man who don't even trust you.... You were fighting me to protect his family now see what his so called family did to you... They are not worthy of RIDDHIMA... You deserves best... Your deserves me... But don't worry I will get you back... Soon we both will be together like earlier before VANSH coming in are lives... I am sorry RIDDHIMA... I shouldn't have sent you here at first place... But that time u was obsessed with my so called revenge... I was unable to understand your love... I didn't care about you, your feelings, your emotions... I was blind in revenge so much that I didnt see your pyre love.. I am so stupid I lost a gem like you... But never mind... The day you held that gun towards me but didnt fire that day I realise how naive & pure you are... I realised your love... You were ready to give your life for me but I never give a damn to your love... But now I understood my mistake... I promise JAAN we will be together like earlier... We will spend our remaining life together happily... Today I am so so happy that you left that stupid VANSH... I know you truly never loved him... Because you loved me... You loved only your KABIR... I am proud of you JAAN you fought for your self respect & left that demon... You are made for me JAAN & I am made for you so that VANSH had to left my path & I did... Now you are mine & I am yours...