Right then, Jungkook reminded him to not forget his identity, but what else was there to remember? Surely, it couldn't be he wanted Taehyung to be the same as a wife who waits at home every day for her husband to return home. Just thinking about something like that was ridiculous enough to him.

Both of Taehyung's hands rested on the keyboard and he did not speak a word. Even by looking at the information on the screen before him, he couldn't understand any of it.

Jungkook had returned and how exactly they would merge their lives had him at a loss. Why was he going to use a man's body to act as his wife?

Jungkook was undoubtedly an outstanding person. A handsome appearance, a rich family background, in addition to a successful career. It was just that no matter how outstanding the other party was, Taehyung never thought about wanting to find a man.

"Are you spacing out?" Jungkook noticed Taehyung looked absentminded, so he asked in a loud voice.

"Huh?" The man's voice interrupted his train of thought. He then lifted his head to see that the other had already eaten everything. Just by looking at the man, his words faltered as he tried to speak.

"If you have something to say just say it. Why are you stammering, are you a girl?"

"... ..." In a few short conversations, Taehyung decisively discovered that Jungkook's disposition was indeed very bad. Since the man himself said so, he no longer had any reason to hesitate. Thinking about starting to talk he said, "So you..."

Jungkook's face turned cold, asking "Who do you think you're calling?"

Taehyung said, "Mr Jeon."

Jungkook said, "Just call me by name, or would you rather call me 'husband'."

 "... ..."

"Jungkook." with regard to this Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung wanted to hold his forehead in his palms. He hesitated, then spoke, "I thought it over. Two weeks ago we didn't know each other, in fact right now, we still don't know one another... ..."

Jeon Jungkook

Before he finished speaking, Jungkook stood up from his stool walked towards him, then stood before him, "You think we don't know each other?"

"We don't truly know each other... ..."

"You think we don't really know each other?"

"Other than your name, I don't really know anything about you."  

"Oh." Jungkook's eyebrows rose, "So you meant you want to know more about me?"

"No, I meant we're not familiar with each other, this isn't an appropriate way for us to get to know each other," Taehyung said.

"Familiar with each other?" Jungkook scoffed, "I've already read your profile earlier, if you want, I can give you a copy of my profile too."

Taehyung, "... ..."

"That's not what I meant." Taehyung tried to explain, "I'm saying, we don't have the foundations of a relationship. Right now this kind of relationship, You...don't you think this method is too rash? I think we have to talk about this."

In the end, Taehyung was still dissatisfied with the relationship between the two.

After listening to him, Jungkook silently watched him for a few seconds, a smile--yet not a smile, rose on his lips, as he said, "Talk about what? About how your parents' debt began in the first place? Or is it about you signing that contract? When you signed it back then you were unexpectedly quite happy, so is it that now you're scared?"