seven minutes.

We all look at Klaus, I didn't want to get picked next, "...Now I would like um y/n and five" Klaus says, shit I knew it,  I gasped, "in the closet you two go" Klaus says I look at five "just do it it'll be fine, just do it for Klaus" five whispers, taking my hand and squeezing it comforting me, "okay" I whispered to five I get up and make my way to the closet so does five, we get in I close the door "times started!" Diego says "what do I do?" Five says, "kiss me for 7 minutes" I say "okay but will this ruin our friendship y/n?" five says "dont worry about that its just a game five... it won't do anything trust me" I say looking five in the eyes, "okay I guess here we go" he says, I put my arms around his shoulders as I go into kiss him, we kiss he puts his arms around my waist, that passed in a blur, "times up" we hear them call we decided to continue for one minute, we stop I open the door and I go and sat where I was before so does five "why did you two stay in there for one more minute?" Klaus asks suspiciously "we talked for a minute so we decided it was fair to actually kiss for 7 minutes" I say in a rush "oh y/n that was very smart of you not going to lie" Klaus says I smile, 1 hour goes by the game was over and it just turned midnight, everyone was getting into their sleeping bags, five goes over to me "y/n! I need to talk to you in private it's important I guess" he says I look at him "where are we supposed to go?" I ask "follow" he says, my heart starts pounding under my pajama top as he was leading me out the basement, lots of questions filled my head why does he want to talk?, was there a problem? Does he want to show me something? There was many more questions but  I decided to put it to rest, five had a hold onto my wrist, his grip was getting tighter, it was hurting a little bit "five?" I say "what?" He says "your hurting me, you were gripping onto my wrist to tight" I say "oh well I'm sorry, but-" he says I cut him off "-five just tell me what you want to say! we're away from the other's, they won't hear us" I say he hesitated at first "well y/n I only invited you because I'm starting to develop feelings for you, and earlier on, when we were playing 7 minutes in heaven I told Klaus to pick me and you to go off together in the closet,all just so I could kiss you once..." he says I look at him not knowing what to say "oh five-" I say he cuts me off "I want to become more than close friends y/n" he says "five I felt the same way before but I had to stop even though it was hard for me to do so, but now after you've admitted to it five I also want to be more than close friends too." I say I give him a kiss on the cheek he goes bright red, I go back down to the basement five follows me there "ohhh what were you two doing" Luther says "probably snogging" Martin Luther's friend says "shut up, you're only jealous cause I turned you down when you asked me out" I say giggling.

Authors note: hiya I hope you are enjoying this story so far :) I want to crop the picture as I used at the top, I want to try write a smut next what do you think? I'm shit at writing them tho
(Cropped image)

Authors note: hiya I hope you are enjoying this story so far :) I want to crop the picture as I used at the top, I want to try write a smut next what do you think? I'm shit at writing them tho (Cropped image)