"Well I guess she's special and different from everyone elses mothers she so sweet and kind mine isnt.. " I say, five nods, Grace brought us some cookies "if you need anything to drink just come up and ask" she says and goes back upstairs, we all sat crossed legged on the floor sharing the plate of cookies, "so any ideas or games of what we are doing next?" Says Lilly, the person Allison invited to the sleep over we all look at each other "ooe I know, I know some of you won't like this idea!" Says Klaus we all look at him "oh okay what is it then whats the game?" I say , to be honest I knew Klaus me and him were friends too, "7 minutes in heaven" he says , he obviously knew I hated the game so much with a burning passion, we all look at Klaus "seriously!?" I say astonished "you know I hate the game!" Some of them looked at me "I know.." he says I sigh "y/n..." he says "what?" I say "sorry I know you hate it but I really want you to play it this once" he says I stare at him "once. That's it never again" I say, Klaus goes back to sit back down because he ended up Standing up as if he was going to say a speech, tbh he'll be a great leader, but his decisions will be so fucking stupid. "Right who shall I pick first?" Klaus says I sat there fiddling with a loose piece of string on my pajama top hoping and hoping I won't be picked to start the game off, lucky me I wasn't picked first "how about krystal and Luther?" Klaus says first, I felt so sorry for krystal, she seemed very hesitant at first, "I don't want to.." she says, Klaus looked at her so did Luther  "just please do so I'm sorry if this seemed forced but I'll cut you time down to 2 minutes max, how about that?" Klaus says "but.." she says, "five go get the timer" says Klaus "okay sure" five says and a blinding blue light appeared five was gone, and five reappeared with the timer "here you go Klaus" five says handing it to him "thanks five" he says smiling "no problem" five says sitting down again "this isn't gonna end good and the game would end early because of him" five whispers I nod "yeah I guess" I whisper back and smile, krystal and Luther go into the closet in the basement. "Your time has started" Klaus shouts I look at the closet door incase one of them left, they were in there for the full Time krystal came out first bright red in the face, she went and sat down Luther came out and sat down where he was before krystal and him didn't make eye contact the rest of the time they were there "Right who nexxxtttt" Klaus says " Right next I would like..."

Authors note hi sorry for not posting for ages I was in school and very busy , and for the story line everyone here is your age. Because you wouldn't really want to be friends with much adults anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) and yes I left it on a cliff hanger