its all fun and game's

We played the game of charades I was too busy giggling watching everyone there was a sudden ache in my stomach from laughing too much, it hurt to laugh, I decided that it was my turn to act out something, not going to lie I am really bad at acting. I picked up a card and mine said 'act out you driving a car' It was easy acting it out but I can't believe no-one got what I was acting out, what can I say I'm bad at acting! 🤷‍♀️ , I told them what I was doing they all went "oohhh" as if they knew I giggled and sat back down. "Can we have something to eat I'm quite hungry" Allison's friend says we heard someone coming down the stairs  "something to eat? yes ofcourse I'm coming down!" Says Grace "need any help?" I ask "no y/n I'm fine" she replies "okay" I say "who invited y/n she's very sweet!" Says Grace "five did" says Luther, I smile , I look over at five "I like your mum she's amazing!" I whispered to five, "she's a robot y/n not technically real" he says whispering back "oh alright so she's like no other person's mum then?" I said "yeah? I guess I said she's a robot" says five giggling I nod "okay" I say, how could I be such an idiot nobody else  has a robot mother?!

Authors note- I was actually going to dye my hair today but my dumbass sister is so indecisive she wants it dipped dyed and get it under MISS GURL THAT WAS MY IDEA TO DO THATTT! anyways I hope you guys are having an amazing morning/afternoon/evening where you are! <3