Chapter Two: The General Store

One of our very first missions was in the game Red Head Intervention. We were all headed to the General Store to prepare.
"The fort we're assaulting is heavily fortified," Eddie said, "so we need to load up."
I went up to the counter he was at.
"Hey, Eddie. Give me a double-barrel shotgun."
"Alright," Eddie said, about to snap his fingers. But then he paused, "Hold on, what's it called again?"
"Uh, a double-barrel shotgun?" I answered, confused.
"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you," he snarked. It was at that moment I knew what he was up to.
"Oh no, Eddie, don't you dare."
"What?"
"Ugh, I'm not falling for that again!"
Eddie just stared at me with a smirk.
"It was one time, okay?!"
Nothing.
I exhaled, "Fine. Give me a Bubble Daryl Shotgun."
Eddie then snapped his fingers, and the shotgun appeared.
"Yep, that's what I thought."
I rolled my eyes, took the shotgun and flipped off Eddie. Then Mason came up.

"Okay, Eddie. Give me something I can protect myself with," he said.
Eddie snapped his fingers, and out appeared a dagger.
"No, no, no. I mean something I can protect myself with from a distance," Mason corrected.
"Huh?"
"So when I kill someone in self-defence, I don't feel their death personally."
"Oh, I get it."
And then Eddie spawned a colt gun. Mason was starting to look annoyed.
"Okay, no, Eddie. I mean like if I have to protect myself from multiple people."
"Oh, okay. I gotcha, I gotcha."
"Yeah, yeah! Like pa pow!" Mason did finger guns and was looking pretty happy until the colt gun appeared. Again.
Mason snapped, "Eddie, come on!"
"What?"
"Ugh, fine. I want a gun that has nothing to do with protecting myself and everything to do with my own insecurity!"
Eddie didn't say anything. He was playing the same mind tricks that he did with me. Mason then caved and pointed his two index fingers together.
"...Also I want to exploit an egregious loophole in the second amendment.  Happy?"
Then Eddie finally spawned a giant Gatling gun.
"Just wanted to hear you say it," Eddie said, tipping his hat down like an asshole.
"Woah, cool," I said.

"Aw, come on! Mason got a Gatling gun?"
We all turned around to see Buck and—
OH, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I thought, covering my mouth.
Buck's...uh, little buck was hanging out. We stood there in silence until Tommy spoke up.
"Hey, Buck. I think you forgot something."
He grabbed a pair of pants and threw them at Buck's face. He then looked down and said, "Ahh, these go over the pants."

It was safe to say that I was traumatised then and there for the rest of my life. And no, not just because it was really small.