goggles
i've never actually seen you so i'm trying to put a face to the name but all i've seen is the one stream with karl and then your instagram post

L
oh yeah
i forgot about that
i mean we can facetime and you can see what i look like. i'm in a call on discord with karl and everyone right now though so you should join when you have the time

goggles
i'll join rn

i set my phone down and i tell everyone that george is joining. they all get excited and next thing you know george is talking right away.

"so L tells you all her name but i don't even get to find out in call?" george rants.

"want me to tell you and pretend that nobody else knows?" i ask.

george was silent and i could hear him sigh.

"can you do that?" george asks.

i could hear karl stuff back a laugh and i chuckle and i shake my head. good thing non of them can see me.

"yes. i can george. okay everyone pretend you don't know my real name and i'm about to tell you it for the first time okay?" i announce to the call.

everyone acknowledged it and i took a few seconds to figure out how to pretend to bring it up. once i figured something out i nodded and started to speak.

"hey guys, do any of you know my real name? besides karl obviously." i ask the call.

"nope. what letter does it start with?" tina asks.

"it starts with L. take some guesses i wanna know what you guys think it is." i smile to my screen.

"hmm.. lucy?" emma guesses, already knowing the answer.

"lyndsay? lola, liana?" corpse guesses a bunch of names starting with L.

"no.. how do you know all these names corpse." i laugh.

"internet L.. internet." he simply says.

"oh let me know! i wanna know!" george asks like a little kid.

"okay, only george listen okay?" i giggle.

everyone laughs and i pretend it only george and i in the call.

"so george.. they were all wrong. my real name, is actually luna. i have a name." i cover my mouth from laughing.

"LUNA?!! WHAT A CRAZY NAME!! i'm gonna tell everyone i know your real name first." george says excitedly.

i could hear karl faintly laughing and george tells the rest of the call that he knows my real name like a proud kid.

"guys, L's real name.. is luna!! she just told me and she told me i was aloud to tell you guys. who would've thought!" george laughs.

everyone bursts out into laughter and i couldn't help but laugh. george sounded so proud when he told everyone and they loved it. we all talked about names for a bit randomly and we talked for a good while. it was nice because it felt like i actually had friends even though i know i do have them.

"i'm getting pretty tired so i might go to sleep guys." tina yawns.

"i might head off as well." emma then speaks.

"it was fun talking to you both! have a goodnight or day." i smiled and told them.

"love you luna." emma chuckles and then leaves.

"oh my god they said they loved me. guys i'm fangirling right now honestly-"

"i love you luna as well. love you karl, corpse and george. bye!!" tina leaves as well.

"GUYS IM GETTING ALL THE LADIES!!" i yell and stand up.

"i can't believe luna pulls more chicks than i do." corpse sighs but ends up laughing.

we all laugh and corpse also says his goodbyes and leaves. it was just karl, george and i. karl turned his camera on and he was all comfy on his chair and he smiled brightly to his camera. george's camera turns on as well and he's wearing a black hoodie and his hair was messy.

"oh i assume you guys want me to turn my camera on as well hey?" i ask them.

"only if you'd like!!" george quickly says.

"i don't mind. i mean, it's just to you guys after all.." i pull out my phone to record george's reaction to me.

i start to record and i hover over the camera icon. i could see him staring at his screen pretty intensely. i stopped recording for a second to grab some sunglasses and a mask and then i put them on.

"come on luna, you don't have to make yourself look all pretty it's just george and i." karl laughs.

"shut up!" i sit down and i start to record again.

i press the camera icon and george's gave lights up once he sees my screen loading but then his face just dropped and he stared at the screen with an unimpressed look. karl covered his mouth and looked away trying to not laugh.

"i swear to god you americans.." george muttered.

that caused karl and i to burst out into laughter which made george roll his eyes. i kept recording and i turned my camera off and i took the mask and glasses off and i turned my camera back on. i could see george glaring at the screen but once it loaded his face changes again.

"woah." is all he said.

"pff what.." i smiled.

"nothing you are just really pretty. it's nice to finally know your name and your face." i could see george blush faintly.

karl was just smiling at his screen and i got all smiley. i looked away and i stopped recording and i just laughed.

"the mysterious L now has a name and a face. what will the georgenotfound do now? stay tuned for next time we call!" karl narrated.

we all just laughed and ended up talking for a while longer with our cameras on. it was nice to finally show who i am to certain people and it made me feel a lot less like i'm keeping my life a secret.