All i want is you

Start from the beginning

I forgot we was in line but I looked over at Ty and he was watching me with a look in his eyes. "Ma I wanna hear you sing again" Ty said. I blush and play other song that makes me think of Ty. This song shows off the high note I can sing  hopefully Ty likes it.

𝕀 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥
𝕊𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕
𝔾𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕦𝕤
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕦𝕤
ℕ𝕠, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥
ℕ𝕠, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕦𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞
𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕦𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞
𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

I stop singing and Ty kisses me. I swear every time we kiss I always get butterflies and nerves like it's the 1st time we kissed. What was that for? I asked. "Just because you're the only girl that makes me feel this way" he said then kissed me again.

I don't know how long we were kissing for but the people behind us started yelling at us. We both burst out laughing looking into each other's eyes.

Ty moves the car up so he can tell the people what we want. He moves up more and pays for our food. I place my hand on Ty face and he turns his head to me. I kiss him and he kisses me back. "What was that for?" he asked.

I ain't ever felt this way before but I love it exactly every second of it and minute and day. He laughed and kissed me. "I know what you mean you make me feel the same way mamas"he said.

𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟
𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙
𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣
𝕀'𝕞𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣  𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕒𝕤
ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕚'𝕞𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦
𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪
𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥
𝕀 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥
𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥

He stops rapping and looks at me then I said damn you can rap papi but you are nastyyyy. "Ma just know yo back is gonna be broke" he said with a smirk on his face. I crossed my legs because when he said that I got wet but I didn't want him to see that.

"Why you cross yo legs ma" he asked me. Ummm no real reason I said with a smile. He looks at me harder and smiles. "I got you wet?" he asked. Yes, he pushed my leg off of my other leg and undid my pants.

"Ma just relax" he told me I slowly started breathing slowly and calm. He puts his hand in my underwear and feels how wet I am. He starts rubbing my clit while he driving. I try my hardest not to moan but he starts fingering me fast. FUCK I moaned out, Ty looks at me and stay smiling. I grab the seat while biting my lip. He keeps going till I cum on his fingers.

He takes his hand out my underwear and licks his fingers clean. "Taste like candy, sweet like fruit, wet like water, can I love on you?" he asked?

I laughed and he laughed with me. He grabs my chin and kisses me at the red light. He breaks our kiss and starts back driving. A few minutes later we got back to the house and I ran inside to clean myself up and to eat.

I came out of the bathroom and sat at the table eating my food and playing on my phone. I put my food down and got up to see where he was at but he walked in the house.

"You left me" Ty said while fake crying. I walk over to him and gave him a kiss. He picks me up and we start making out. You know we haven't stopped kissing each other? I said "Yeah I know I love those lips they mine and I ain't ever gonna get enough of it" Ty said while kissing me again.

Our food is gonna get cold papi I said with puppy dog eyes. "I'll put it away I like this better" he said. Ty puts our food up and takes upstairs to his room.

Ty put me down and grabbed some clothes to change in. I take his shirt and boxers to sleep in. Ty was wearing his boxers looking fine as hell like always.

He licks his lips and grabs me by my waist. "You look sexy as hell" he said while kissing my neck. I give him a kiss then you into his bed. Ty comes next to me and cuddles me.

He kisses my forehead and tells me good night but he doesn't know what tomorrow holds for him.