11. The One with The Lion And The Serpent

Julianna ran a hand through her hair. Sirius had looked up at the girl while putting on his beater gear. The girl looked up herself in the mirror attached to her locker. Julianna shut the locker loudly which made everyone in the room turn to her.

"Okay. Um- last year Bradley Davis had an amazing speech for the first Quidditch match. But I'm not good at advice. So I'm gonna settle with, if we win this game, We'll take the week off from practice. If we don't. I expect to see everyone back here tomorrow. I'd rather not be here tomorrow. I'll do my job. You'll do yours. If you're a chaser. Get the quaffle. If you're a beater mind the bludgers. If you're the keeper. Block the rings. And I'll- er- seek." Julianna said to the team. Everyone let out a notion of agreement before turning away.

Sirius walked towards the girl who was watching her team with a slight frown. "Nervous?" he said questioning.

"No." she lied while twirling the ring on her finger. Sirius looked down slightly and noticed but decided not to say anything.

Taking the girl by surprise he pulled her into a hug,"You'll be amazing out there because you always are. And no matter what, she'll want you." Sirius said quietly into her ear. Julianna pulled away from the boy with a smile. "And if not, it's the Harpies loss, not yours."

Julianna stood on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss onto his cheek as a thanks. She smiled at him once more before grabbing her broom stick and walking away, with the team following after her. Sirius stayed put for a couple of seconds with a huge smile on his face.

James stood behind his sister while she shook hands with the Slytherin captain, he grabbed her hand harshly and tightened his grip, with out faultering, she tightened hers. The boy bended his knees slightly before they both let go. Julianna mounted her broom while avoiding eye contact with Regulus, who was Slytherins seeker. She turned to Sirius as she tightened her pony tail. He nodded at the girl. She turned back to Madam Hooch before both teams rose to the air. Julianna was now face to face with Regulus.

"Goodluck, Reg." she said with a soft smile.

"You too." He said forcefully.

The snitch flew infront of both of there faces before flying off signalling the start of the match. James was quick to get a hold of the quaffle. Julianna shot up towards the top of the pitch. She sat still while her eyes scanned the field.

"Potter, 7, shoots the quaffle - I'm kind of nervous right no- HE MADE IT IN! THE FIRST POINT GOES TO GRYFFINDOR! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

Julianna turned her focus to the stands, she found her mother and father accompanied with Gwenog Jones. Julianna looked away immediately and began searching for the snitch while trying to cut out the commentator. Sirius had knocked a bludger away from James and towards Xavier Pucey. Julianna searched the pitch for flash of gold.

Xavier was knocked off of his broom as Marlene began chanting, along with Peter, Remus, and Lily,"That was embarrassing! That was embarrassing!"

Julianna smiled at her friends softly and it was another 10 minutes before she spotted Regulus shooting up, quickly she followed after him. "Black, 1 and Potter, 6, seem to have spot the snitch, already! Black is in the league, but she is already catching up to him." Julianna leaned forward on her broomstick to gain more speed. Just as she was neck to neck with him, The snitch flew downwards and the two nearly collided but Julianna had quicky turned her broom upside down and began shooting towards the floor. Before crashing into the ground Julianna's broomstick flew horizontal and than shot back up. "Julianna Potter, if your listening to me, I'm in love with you. I've heard the rumors, and if your not dating Black than you cou-"

"Charles the match!" McGonagall said sharply as Julianna let out a breath of relief, she didn't want to hear the rest of that. And she didn't want her parents to hear the rest of that. Julianna turned to her left where Sirius was knocking a bludger away from the girl. Julianna sent him a thankful nod before flying off. Sirius however darted towards his brother.