Chapter 2

Damian had a terrible weekend. He had fallen sick, he had a high fever and a terrible cold. Batman didn't allow him to go patrolling and sparring because of his condition. He couldn't even talk to his girlfriend Raven because she said she was busy with some work for the Teen Titans. He had spent the entire week laying in his bed with Alfred the cat and his dog Titus. He wasn't getting any better so he had to take a day off from school; he was happy he wouldn't have to deal with the morons and the harlots at school.

Damain had matured over the years; he wasn't the same brat that had been dropped to his father. He had learnt to express emotions and even open up a little. If he would have any problems he would go to his adopted elder brothers Dick or sometimes even Jason or Tim. He was not afraid to ask for a little help. He would open up to his girlfriend: Raven mostly or Jon to vent out. He also didn't mind taking advice from all of them. He had not given anyone death threats. He had nightmares about the league of assassins' Dick would help him. He was still Anti-social though.

Damain had spent Monday morning laying in this bed. He got a call from Jon asking why he didn't come to school. Jon also mentioned something about two new students joining Gotham Academy.

By the evening Damian fever had come down and he didn't feel cold anymore. He had gotten well. He asked if he could go patrolling but Batman said no again because Damian had to rest and had to go to school tomorrow with the proper amount of energy. Damain was not happy because he had to go to school and deal with morons and the two new students who had come to school.

The next day came sooner than expected Marinette and Chloe left Jagged's Mansion and reached school early. Marinette decided to go to the library to get some books for reference for her History class while Chloe went to class and chatted with the new friends.

Damian reached school early as well. He waited for Jon to arrive for a few minutes but after he got a text from Jon saying that he was running late, Damain decided to go to the library. He didn't want to deal with harlots and morons early in the morning so the library was the best place for him to go.

A/N

Hello

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it's a small chapter; I will try to update as soon as possible.

Please vote and comment

~Bye Guys💛🖤