Chapter six: the Serpent and an old home

As Ruby was currently looking over the files of every Titan around the globe Serizawa informed her about Yang and the others were still alive but their on Outpost 33 , Skull Island.
Ruby and the others were relieved about it until they started following Godzilla until they find him standing on his hind legs and looking at the sunset.

Ren: I wonder what he's looking at or what he's thinking about.

Nora: beats me, he's probably thinking that beautiful sunset!

Ruby: no I think it's something else.

Godzilla kept watching at a short looking Island and begins to signal his intentions but nothing happens until they felt the water was rapidly going crazy and until a huge whirlpool appeared but something else too arrived. It was a giant sea dragon like serpent with such beautiful blue and purple scales but with an aggressive and terrifying demeanor.

Titanus: Tiamat, the serpent Dragon.

Weiss: who is this Titan?

Ruby: I guess In the Monarch files right here it says that this Titan is called Tiamat the serpent Dragon.

Nora: that is one huge sea Reptile!

Tiamat proceeds to pull Godzilla to the bottom of the sea and tries to bite him but failed since Godzilla used his hands to slap her face and charges at her but then Tiamat uses her toxic vapor to blind him but he has other ways to see while Ruby and her friends that are currently still in the submarine began going after them in a tunnel that soon reveale an airpocket. They witnessed Tiamat taking Godzilla to the end of the tunnel but tries to kill him, that is when they saw he had enough of this so Godzilla grabs Tiamat by the neck and tosses her across the cave he stomps on her head two or three times which meant he was telling her to submit but she let out her roar to stay back but Godzilla let out his own alpha roar until they briefly stared at each other but eventually she submitted to him and Ruby and the others soon would find out that this cave was once Godzilla's old Home.

Weiss: this place is amazing but apart from that there's seems to be a giant skeleton of an Ape.

Ren: this skeleton resembles the Titan of Skull Island, Titanus Kong.

Nora: who the heck is Kong?

Ren: the alpha of skull Island .

Ruby was speechless about this information and also seeing cave paintings of Godzilla who happened to be fighting the Kong species along with his brothers and sisters and a huge painting of Godzilla fighting a giant Three headed Dragon that fell from the stars.

Ruby: wait I seen that one in the files ( proceeds to look back into the Monarch files) Titanus Ghidorah the one who is many.

Ruby then herd Godzilla snort in discuss about Ghidorah and the mere sight of him makes him sick about what he did to the Titans but thankfully he killed the Devil with three heads off the face of the earth.
Ruby felt remorse for him since he is what is left of his family and heard voices from outside the cave and Weiss follows her to see strange new people that were not Monarch agents but something else and they had a huge title on one of the helicopters that read "Apex cybernetics ".